Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Vote for Lyle Taylor's goal for 'Goal of the season'

Lyle Taylor’s superb strike against Scunthorpe has been nominated for the Sky Bet League One Goal of The Season. Supporters can vote for Taylor’s goal by following this link. 
https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ce3caa962ea6/lyle-taylors-scunthorpe-stunner-nominated-for-league-one-goal-of-the-season

Comments

• Options
    Tom Eaves' goal easily wins it for me
  • Options
    No chance is it goal of the season. Great strike nevertheless!
  • Options
    Taylor second with 18% at the mo, with Maguire's second goal in front with 22% currently.  Eaves (which was the best goal) has 10%.
  • Options
    That has nothing to do with voting for Taylor.
  • Options
    Taylor second at the moment with 19%
  • Options
    Better goals from open play than Lyles but he got my vote anyway.
  • Options
    Needs to pip Maguire's Dale Stephens esque strikes.
  • Options
    It was a great finish but it wasn't even OUR best goal this season (I'd go with <3 Reeves <3 at Barnsley) and it certainly isn't the best goal there. Feels crazy to vote for a goal you know isn't the best one
  • Options
    Reeves will never be :heart: Reza :heart:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    equal top with 24% at moment ... get voting
  • Options
    Just voted, keep it going for our boy, if all 37,000 going vote then he’ll have it nailed!
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Yeah I don't like this voting mentality. It's how Salah won the Puskas Award and Wilshere won the Premier League one a couple of years back.

Vote manipulation cheapens merit and that's crap. 
    Agreed... Looking at the goals the way Eaves brings the ball down, turns and shoots is class (same with Aaron Wilbraham's goal) and is so much better than Lyle's because the latter is far enough out so he can strike with power rather than trying to get it over the wall and back down again

Of course I've voted for Lyle though because he's a Charlton boy!!
  • Options
    Maguire just ahead now by 1%... get voting for Lyle then!
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    I personally think it does, hate it when polls become a popularity contest. Because us & Sunderland have bigger fan bases than Gillingham the best goal probably won't win
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    I personally think it does, hate it when polls become a popularity contest. Because us & Sunderland have bigger fan bases than Gillingham the best goal probably won't win
    Eaves should have joined us instead of Parker then.
  • Options
    C'mon boys n girls Lyle's lagging in the voting
    link
    https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11719/11722464/watch-vote-league-one-goal-of-the-season
    get on it
    we can't let that mackem munter take it off him
    vote
    and quickly