Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roland on the Jim White show today

Comments

• Options
    Dave2l said:
    Dave2l said:
    Need to use social media to get a reaction from Jim. Tag his employees, coworkers, sky sports etc.

The tit head has a lot of answering to do 
    Who are Jim White's employees ?
    Employers*

I am not apart of CARD or their decision making process.

When I suggest "Targeting", even though it may sound like it, it is not an act of aggression or aa passive aggressive "go and get him" type thing.

I just think the man really needs to be questioned and CARD will do it the proper way. The best way.
    So just carry on talking to him exactly as they've done all along :-(
    No targeting at all. Doh.

• Options
    Dave2l said:
    Dave2l said:
    Need to use social media to get a reaction from Jim. Tag his employees, coworkers, sky sports etc.

The tit head has a lot of answering to do 
    Who are Jim White's employees ?
    Employers*

I am not apart of CARD or their decision making process.

When I suggest "Targeting", even though it may sound like it, it is not an act of aggression or aa passive aggressive "go and get him" type thing.

I just think the man really needs to be questioned and CARD will do it the proper way. The best way.
    So just carry on talking to him exactly as they've done all along :-(
    No targeting at all. Doh.

Ok Homer.

Enjoy your day
  • Options
    Let's face it Jim White is a typical "Jock" looking to shit stir any possible situation. To me he has done more harm to our cause than good, can't (under)stand the bloke.
  • Options
    Seriously people. Forget this and move on.

I really  though the was going to use this platform take some credit for getting the team to Wembley. Thankfully he knew better or they edited it.

He's not going because he doesn't give a shit.
    Not because he's scared. Not because he's frightened. 
    Plain and simple. And that's good enough for me.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    25000 at the Valley,36000 at wembley,Best few weeks we have had for years,who gives  a toss about RD or whether he comes or not.
    I’m enjoying it, bit  short sighted if that’s it. 
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    I think CARD really need to target Jim White.

He has contributed towards starting this.

He has not helped. He has just made things worse.

F*ck off Jim
    Maybe a song needs to be written to be sung at Wembley for Jim White.
  • Options
    Let's just forget him and enjoy Sunday, if he's still at the helm come the new season we are screwed if we win or lose.

Been saying this for weeks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'd never defend Roland - but he didn't ever specifically mention that he was scared for his safety. Just that he wouldn't go.

Jim White putting words in his mouth to give his radio show an angle.

White is not a friend of CAFC in the slightest.

I said this months ago after the first interview.
  • Options
    Should have got Simon Jordan to interview him.
  • Options
    It was a very short interview.....or was it?
    After going to all that trouble to set it up, I find it hard to believe that the short clip we heard was the sum total of the interview........I’m left wondering if what we haven’t heard may have been more interesting?
  • Options
    All he would need is a set of veneers and a haircut, then no-one would recognise him 
  • Options
    I wish he would come and see the passion and support of our fans If the fans ignored him on the day. However if we were to lose I could see it turn sour. 
  • Options
    Is the minute and a half on the TS website the whole thing?
  • Options
    However, he might have been worried about the embarrassment of having songs sung about him if he'd turn up, poor lamb.
  • Options
    I've gotta feeling RD's going on Sunday - just hacked into his Amazon account and seen his latest purchases.

• Options
    I heard he’s being smuggled in in a laundry basket.....it’s an idea suggested by Katrien Meire by all accounts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The reason we had to enjoy the moment on Friday, and enjoy the day on Sunday ( well up until the final whistle) when, if we win,it will be despite of Duchatelet and if we lose its because of Duchatelet.
    Roland is Persona non Grata and he can still ruin our dream in the short term but what the semi final showed and the final will show is Charlton have the support to be a successful Championship football club with a sound fan base.

I fear this could all end in tears because of his stubborn unrealistic price for our football club. The memories of all Charlton fans can't be erased  after the great scences at the valley on Friday evening which  was a great outpouring of emotion and love for our Charlton.

It's a 50/50 one off match on Sunday. We must enjoy the occasion because the future is so uncertain while under his tenure.

• Options
    Wouldn't give him the benefit of a red hot poker.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Rothko said:
    If you don't want to be seen at Wembley, you can do it pretty easily, the car comes into the stadium, you disappear into a lift, and sit in a box on level 4. 

He just can't be arsed to come over

There are at least three entrances where you can be driven in through security and you park inside the stadium underground.
    Internal lifts up to the VIP area.

They're used to dealing with proper A list. Does Jim White think the Queen would have to walk through the crowd to get in?

No, he's making up his 'fears', and I suspect he's making up the threats. If he'd received serious ones we'd know all about it, because he'd have involved the police.

He's really beginning to annoy me.
    But he is way too tight to pay for all of that, he will be up in the cheap seats. So long as he stays away from block 530.
  • Options
    All he would need is a set of veneers and a haircut, then no-one would recognise him 
    Alas the duck taped shoes would give him away 
  • Options

• Options
    Roland should Turn up on the gate pretending to be a Spurs supporting cab driver and he’ll be safe.
  • Options
    TEL said:
    Seriously? He really believes it’s unsafe and incredulously people are threatening him. Delusional, at the least. The man is full of his own self importance, for sure he’d get dogs abuse but safety? He’s having a laugh. 
    A bit like squirrel face.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    I think CARD really need to target Jim White.

He has contributed towards starting this.

He has not helped. He has just made things worse.

F*ck off Jim
    Maybe a song needs to be written to be sung at Wembley for Jim White.

My notes from the interview 

Jokes aside, you'd get a decent price for that if you touted it around Hoxton or Shoreditch

*Edit - and can you do one for me, bird on bird*

• Options
    My notes from the interview 

Every time I see this I imagine Jim White doing SSN on transfer deadline day

”This just in”