Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Wonder if he takes after his brother.
  • Options
    woof
  • Options
    Have we had him before?
  • Options
    Very decent ref.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Looking on twitter a few fans of Championship clubs saying he likes to be centre of attention and likes a booking

Had a look online 

39 games
    112 yellows
    4 reds
    14 pens

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/andrew-madley/profil/schiedsrichter/3569
  • Options
    Oh fcuk
  • Options
    The last game of ours he did was
    Charlton 0-1 Portsmouth 7th December 2017

He gave them a penalty
  • Options
    Thank goodness it’s not Trevor Kettle!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    or Andy D'urso
  • Options
    Looking on twitter a few fans of Championship clubs saying he likes to be centre of attention and likes a booking

Had a look online 

39 games
    112 yellows
    4 reds
    14 pens

That could be any referee ever. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I'd rather have even our own @PeterGage over Kettle. I know I'm on a yellow now, still nothing changes.

Only joking Peter  ;)
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    I'd rather have even our own @PeterGage over Kettle. I know I'm on a yellow now, still nothing changes.

Only joking Peter  ;)
    I shall keep my council until our ref expert @m@MuttleyCAFC gives his opinion !!
  • Options
    PeterGage said:
    RedChaser said:

Only joking Peter  ;)
    I shall keep my council until our ref expert @m@MuttleyCAFC gives his opinion !!
    Or should it be "counsel"  !!
  • Options
    PeterGage said:
    PeterGage said:
    RedChaser said:

Only joking Peter  ;)
    I didn't want to mention in case I got another yellow for answering back, mind you I have mellowed a lot since my playing days  ;).
  • Options
    Was was hoping for Roger Fitzpatrick
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    As long as it's not one of the well known solicitors,
    Kettle, Stroud & Lingington.
  • Options
    PeterGage said:
    PeterGage said:
    RedChaser said:

Only joking Peter  ;)
    Peter, are you going to the game ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes. Although I am a home boycotter I do go to away games. Not sure if this can be classed as a "home" or "away"game, nor can I say that my principles are, or are not, compromised by the visit to Wembley 
  • Options

Had a look online 

39 games
    112 yellows
    4 reds
    14 pens

Less than 3 yellows a game and a red every 10 games is hardly card-happy is it? Seems pretty reasonable to me.
  • Options
    Seen him referee many times and is a very good review. I have it on good authority that he is being promoted to the Premier league at the end of the season. Miles better than his brother 
  • Options
    Seen him referee many times and is a very good review. I have it on good authority that he is being promoted to the Premier league at the end of the season. Miles better than his brother 
    Who's now a ref in Norway
  • Options
    PeterGage said:
    Yes. Although I am a home boycotter I do go to away games. Not sure if this can be classed as a "home" or "away"game, nor can I say that my principles are, or are not, compromised by the visit to Wembley 
    But if your reason for not going to home games is to not put money in Roland’s pocket then that doesn’t really work here as this match does put money in his pocket 
  • Options
    Why we have to drag up this boycott good, boycott bad stuff at this spectacularly unusual time for all Charlton fans I just can’t fathom. It really doesn’t matter. Our club is against all the odds at Wembley and all Charlton fans just need to be able to enjoy the day. Sunday is nothing to do with the shitbag Duchâtelet. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Why we have to drag up this boycott good, boycott bad stuff at this spectacularly unusual time for all Charlton fans I just can’t fathom. It really doesn’t matter. Our club is against all the odds at Wembley and all Charlton fans just need to be able to enjoy the day. Sunday is nothing to do with the shitbag Duchâtelet. 
    Exactly, Sunday is our day, for the hard work LB / JJ have put in and the players.

Screw RD for 24 hrs
  • Options
    You mean Roger Kirkpatrick, the little bald fat ref with the huge sideburns?

Hated him. Always tried too hard to be the star of the show.

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    You mean Roger Kirkpatrick, the little bald fat ref with the huge sideburns?

Hated him. Always tried too hard to be the star of the show.

Like Captain Mainwaring on speed.  He either owned or run a brewery if my memory still works.
  • Options

Had a look online 

39 games
    112 yellows
    4 reds
    14 pens

That could be any referee ever. 
    Exactly. Attention seeking the lot of them.

Running around in a different colour to everyone else, blowing a whistle, waving coloured cards above their heads. 'Look at me, look at me'

Makes me sick