Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    It did look good when Watford were there.. 
  • Options
    Considering this or the green man
  • Options
    We welcome Charlton Althletic fans to our League 1 Playoff Final Fanpark as the Addicks take on Sunderland at Wembley Stadium! Join us and come down pre/post-match and enjoy 3 huge bars, over 20 different food vendors, live entertainment and football highlights!

Who are they?!
  • Options
    Considering this or the green man
    Likewise , the thing making Boxpark win for me is just ease of getting there and the food options. The wife is coming you see 😂. 
  • Options
    So can Sunderland fans go in there?
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    dont think so as aimed for Charlton being that side of the ground,although I suppose if not in colours nothing stopping them. 
  • Options
    My friend owns a stall there. Kabab uk. 
  • Options
    Sounds very similar to how the sports bar ran things for England games. If so, it's very well done.
  • Options
    yeah these are good. Not sure capacity will be huge, but it's a good setup. Same people as the one in Shoreditch by the station. probably have to pay for entry when you get tickets
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Curb_It said:
    dont think so as aimed for Charlton being that side of the ground,although I suppose if not in colours nothing stopping them. 

I think it's ticket holders only, so they can use that to restrict it to Charlton fans only
  • Options
    I think it sounds like an excellent idea.  Assume its pretty big.  
  • Options
    They had something like this set up for the NFL games, on the other side of the stadium. Good crowd and atmosphere and they had plenty of entertainment as it was run officially by the NFL. Beer was shite though!
  • Options
    The one in Croydon is great, and a much better layout than the original in Shoreditch. I think the Wembley version has been modeled on the Croydon version. 

Was planning on eating in Kilburn before heading to the Green Man but may just head straight here now instead. Will be interesting to see how much tickets cost!
  • Options
    Tickets were £10 for Watford fans, although, I am sure I've seen somewhere that there were limited number of free tickets first. 
  • Options
    Brighton were there for the cup semi final so i assume Boxpark gets given to every side who's team (basically the most Southern team) is at that end of the ground.
  • Options
    yeah these are good. Not sure capacity will be huge, but it's a good setup. Same people as the one in Shoreditch by the station. probably have to pay for entry when you get tickets
    Looks completely free to get in
  • Options
    i registered interest and got 2 free tickets. 
  • Options
    Seems to say on the email though that the thing with barcode isnt actually a ticket... Bit confusing
  • Options
    from their map it shows that the fanpark is on the north side of the stadium while our seats are in the south side?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brighton were there for the cup semi final so i assume Boxpark gets given to every side who's team (basically the most Southern team) is at that end of the ground.
    Any idea how much the beer costs?

Sort of place you'd expect to pay more for a pint than you would up at the Green Man simply because of where it is
  • Options
    Seems to say on the email though that the thing with barcode isnt actually a ticket... Bit confusing
    same for me. says it has a 2k capacity on google
  • Options
    Extremely confusing. I registered but it only gave me two tickets ( I need 4 ) and apparently they are not actually tickets! Why is everything so bloody complicated?
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    No you won't have. On the PDF they send you it will say "registration of interest - this is not a ticket"

Brighton's game was a Saturday and tickets went on sale on the Wednesday.
  • Options
    Looks completely free to get in
    On a normal day it is but for this it'll be at least a tenner.

Brighton were charged £10 for pre-match access (11am-5pm), £10 for post-match access (until 11pm); or £15 for an all-day ticket.
  • Options
    Extremely confusing. I registered but it only gave me two tickets ( I need 4 ) and apparently they are not actually tickets! Why is everything so bloody complicated?
    can see it putting people off. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    can see it putting people off. 
    I'm sure it will put some off, but it only holds about 1500 so i'd think out of 37k fans, it'll easily get sold out.
  • Options
    I take it there will be alcohol for sale in the ground ?  I ask that because I’ve been to England internationals at Wembley and it’s been dry ( no alcohol) .
  • Options
    Tweeted them, you can register your interest in 2 tickets. Obviously if you want more, you'll need to use another email address. 
  • Options
    I take it there will be alcohol for sale in the ground ?  I ask that because I’ve been to England internationals at Wembley and it’s been dry ( no alcohol) .
    I went England v C rep in March was pints of Bud.