Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sunday Night Poll: Going / Not Going, Tickets for next week Poll

Be interested to see how things currently stand....

HAVE YOU GOT TICKETS YET?

(click one of the 4 option circles and hit Vote)

Sunday Night Poll: Going / Not Going, Tickets for next week Poll 362 votes

Yes - Sorted
63% 231 votes
No - Hoping to get from the database sale tomorrow
23% 86 votes
No - Hope to get from the general sale on Thursday
1% 6 votes
No - Not Going (for whatever reason)
10% 39 votes

Comments

• Options
    Found out today my boss couldn’t get cover for next Sunday so stuck working but will watch on me computer at work 
  • Options
    I'm at a family wedding in France as are my two sons but they are flying home first thing Sunday.  I was offered a ticket in '98 but chose to work. I would have felt bad if I had denied a real fan a ticket as I would today. 
      I remember getting so much stick in '94 for going to the 1/4 final at Old Trafford and that was before SM!
  • Options
    My mate with a season ticket has sorted out three for me so don’t need to get on the booking site at 9am. The only thing is, he’s got a concession for a 17 yo instead of a young adult so I’m expecting a challenge at the turnstiles
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    My mate with a season ticket has sorted out three for me so don’t need to get on the booking site at 9am. The only thing is, he’s got a concession for a 17 yo instead of a young adult so I’m expecting a challenge at the turnstiles
    Worse, it is 16.
  • Options
    Terrified all the affordable tickets will be long gone before General Sale
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Its only affordable tickets left
    Really? I had visions of it being only unaffordable ones left and me having a difficult explaining job to do at home.
  • Options
    I don't mind sitting with the gods.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stig said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Really? I had visions of it being only unaffordable ones left and me having a difficult explaining job to do at home.
    If your getting Family tickets then there should be expensive seats but you'll need to buy a Junior ticket too
  • Options
    Not going - will be watching on the tele from abroad.
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    All the blocks that have seen most demand are the expensive ones. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dont think the likes of Zeus or Jupiter are turning up...
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Spending sometime with our friends in the NHS next week. Hoping to be home in time to watch it on the telly. Timing impeccable as usual.
    Best Wishes.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I will have a spare seat for next Sunday mate.
  • Options
    Will be in Cork for the weekend. Anyone got any advice on a decent boozer to watch the match in?
  • Options
    Hospitality deals go on sale tomorrow....Monday.
    I’ll be getting fixed up tomorrow and hope to link up for a while with Prague and others at the game.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Bart you forgot to ask about those getting hospitality and private box deals. 
  • Options
    I consider myself fortunate I didn’t have to go through the anguish of having to go through the rigmarole of getting my own ticket. I owe a mate beers for life cos he took the strain. 
    Sincerely hope all my fellow Lifers get their tickets sorted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If this poll is anything to go my I don’t think we will sell out our allocation. 
  • Options
    If we don’t sell this out after The home leg , that’s odd beyond belief but you never know with our freak show 
  • Options
    If we don’t sell this out after The home leg , that’s odd beyond belief but you never know with our freak show 
    It is strange . It’s early days in this poll but it’s not looking like we’ll shift anything like 37k tickets . 
  • Options
    If this poll is anything to go my I don’t think we will sell out our allocation. 
    Exactly. If we've sold 20,000 & 30% still need to buy it will take us to 27,000 and 10,000 unsold.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dont think the likes of Zeus or Jupiter are turning up...
    Thor and Hercules will do.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    It is strange . It’s early days in this poll but it’s not looking like we’ll shift anything like 37k tickets . 
    We will. I have vaguely- Charlton and non-Charlton mates who are keen but I've told them to wait. Remember the same in 98.
  • Options
    We will. I have vaguely- Charlton and non-Charlton mates who are keen but I've told them to wait. Remember the same in 98.
    Wait for what ?
    The demand to die down ?
  • Options
    Exactly. If we've sold 20,000 & 30% still need to buy it will take us to 27,000 and 10,000 unsold.
    I don't want @AFKABartram to take away more promotes but not every fan is on Charlton Life on a Sunday, if at all, or completes polls.