Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Live - PODCAST OUT - Play-offs reaction with highlights, Bowyer, Jackson, Cullen

edited May 2019 in General Charlton
Listen live via our website here - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/ or if that doesn't work, via the tune in website here - https://tunein.com/radio/Charlton-Live-s268151/ - or via the Tune In app on your mobile phone/tablet.

Join us live at 7pm or via the podcast afterwards as we look back at the rollercoaster play-off semi-final win over Doncaster Rovers - a result that clinches the Addicks' place at Wembley. We'll hear the emotive Valley Pass commentary from @KillersBeard and @StubleyAddick and our exclusive interview with Lee Bowyer post-match. We also hear exclusively from assistant manager Johnnie Jackson in the tunnel after the game, as well as midfielder Josh Cullen. Fans message in to tell us how they felt during the evening - and we'll also speak to Richard Wiseman from the Supporters Trust about the latest season ticket survey.

Contact the studio - 

Email studio@charltonlive.co.uk
tweet @CharltonLive 
or Comment in this thread

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Evening Gents. Just getting over Friday. Fair play to Donny, thought they played very well and were up for it, we looked nervous after the equaliser. What a fantastic atmosphere though just shows what attendances we could attract at The Valley when Roland sells up. Bit of a nightmare trying to get my tickets over the phone, long time in queuing system after trying without success on Saturday; finally got them today for Wembley. Dare I make an early score prediction? Why not, 2-1 Charlton in 90-minutes. What odds though with bookie for another 4-4 and pens 7-6.  :open_mouth:  Cheers from Gary Cooper in Woolwich.
  • Options
    Never known an atmosphere like that in over 40 years of watching Charlton - just superb. The Donny players were all on top form whereas the occasion got to us but the team never gave up - even when they looked exhausted. Once the aggregate score finished 4-4, I was thinking, here we go, 7-6 on pens. Thank goodness it didn't get that far! Roll-on Wembley - will hopefully have my voice back by then!!
  • Options
    I was  at a park watching Charlton's penalty shoot out live on my mobile phone among 100s of people watching Saturday morning kids football.  I had another parent come up to me later in the supermarket, asking if i was alright because they saw me slamming my hat on the ground (Nabby's miss) then moments later sprinting away screaming and hollering. Scenes on the other side of the planet i tell you. I  even ran across a pitch now that i think about it.
  • Options
    Reza scored the winning penalty for Sydney FC in the A-League final last night. It's a sign i tell you...of what i cannot say.

• Options
    I'm a fairly late discoverer of this podcast, I think the first one I got was @LouisMend going off his lid about shitarse. 

It's a genuinely very good show and the music gives me a dopamine rush thinking about the old mark Mansfield days when as a teenager I said a very, very naughty word live on air as a caller

I'll listen on my schlep to work tomorrow and back. You have graduated to number 1 as a Monday listen now the offensive is having a break 
  • Options
    Yes we should have a coach party.
  • Options
    There is a change of rules for the playoff final.
    If three subs have been used during normal time and extra time is needed, then an additional sub may be used.
  • Options
    Lets hire a train for the party in proper Charlton style Choo Choo :smiley:
  • Options
    There is a change of rules for the playoff final.
    If three subs have been used during normal time and extra time is needed, then an additional sub may be used.
    Donny brought four on on Friday.
  • Options
    Sorry Louis, just got back from John Wick, when will the podcast be out?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/2019/05/19/charlton-live-sunday-19th-may-que-sera-sera/

Pod is out, thanks for all your messages into the show, apologies if we missed any near the end, it was a packed show!
  • Options
    Reza scored the winning penalty for Sydney FC in the A-League final last night. It's a sign i tell you...of what i cannot say.

Yes its a sign that (1) the Thanos snap was real and (2) when everything got put back to normal there was an alternate universe created
  • Options
    Louis, any chance of the commentary of the whole match being produced as a podcast too. Would love to hear it :)
  • Options
    Louis, any chance of the commentary of the whole match being produced as a podcast too. Would love to hear it :)
    Annoyingly I’m away for the week now so won’t have a chance to do that. 
  • Options
    LouisMend said:
    Annoyingly I’m away for the week now so won’t have a chance to do that. 
    You can release it as a double pack with the play-off final win ...

😉