Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cup Final Day.

Today is the day we traditionally moan that the traditions of FA cup are not as traditional as they traditionally were. 

Its not the same without Cup final its a knockout on BBC one. 

Comments

• Options
    In the posh seats here at Wembley with my better half. Wembley twice in a week, now that’s what I’m talking about.
  • Options
    Traditionally, this would be a dream come true for the average Watford fan but I can help but imagine that the gloss is taken off by the fact that they would have already played at Wembley in the semi finals and twice recently in regular games against Spurs.
  • Options
    Man City resting Aguero for ???
  • Options
    Man City resting Aguero for ???
    Bit like when teams play a 'cup' goalkeeper. Think Jesus has started most FA Cup games for Man City over Aguero. 
  • Options
    Wow, it is not on TV in the USA. First time in ages. On stupid ESPN+, which is online and requires a subscription. 
  • Options
    Wow, it is not on TV in the USA. First time in ages. On stupid ESPN+, which is online and requires a subscription. 
    $4.99 for a month of ESPN+
    No contract, just sign up, then cancel. 
    I signed up just before the first League 2 playoff game. That got me all 15 of the playoff games and the fa cup final, plus any other sport they have that might be of interest within the month. AND all of the 30 for 30 documentaries they’ve ever made. Some of which are brilliant.

Worth it for five bucks? Yep. Never in doubt.
  • Options
    Watford actually need to shoot.
  • Options
    Watford actually need to shoot.
    Yes, too much trying to pass into the net
  • Options
    Who else is trying to work out where they are sitting next week to see if it's a decent view? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So many people in the Club Wembley seats haven't bothered to come out for the second half. Disgraceful.
  • Options
    Who else is trying to work out where they are sitting next week to see if it's a decent view? 
    £80 tickets, think it’s a bit unfair that they don’t let you back in for the start of the half.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    So many people in the Club Wembley seats haven't bothered to come out for the second half. Disgraceful.
    That’ll be me at Wembley , I’m not watching all them joyous Sunderland fans taking the pee 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Haven’t they been empty all game , well a fair few of fhem anyway 
  • Options
    What time was It's A Knockout on? I missed it.
  • Options
    Winning the FA Cup for them is an afterthought. Next year if ManC does not outright win the Champions League, Pep will start to feel mild pressure to leave. At this point I don’t think their fans care about the treble or even as much about the PL. It’s winning the Champions League that is their top and almost only priority now. I sense some grumbling even now.
  • Options
    Tired of watching Man City, and their "fans", men against boys now. We need an NFL style salary cap.
  • Options
    What a disappointment this has been.  
  • Options
    There's something slightly underwhelming about a team winning an FA Cup and it being such a minor footnote in their history

The workrate of City is amazing, when you combine with their talent it's a crushing combination
  • Options
    Are there robots in Watford end 
    can’t believe there are that many still waving the red and yellow flags 
    fair play to them 
    I’m happy for city to stop Liverpool spurs arsenal Man Utd and Chelsea fans winning any success but I’d rather they lost some other stuff to the other teams (scum and palace excepted )

Leicester winning the league is still the most unbelievable thing ever 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Are there robots in Watford end 
    can’t believe there are that many still waving the red and yellow flags 
    fair play to them 
    I’m happy for city to stop Liverpool spurs arsenal Man Utd and Chelsea fans winning any success but I’d rather they lost some other stuff to the other teams (scum and palace excepted )

Leicester winning the league is still the most unbelievable thing ever 
    If Charlton were in an FA Cup final against this City side, I'd go there with minimal expectations, and would try and enjoy the occasion whatever happened too