Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

''Wembley Seats''....The Grey ones.

Those seats that are marked in grey with no price, what are they all about.

Comments

• Options
    Stewards and Disabled assisters.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    Club Wembley. They're mostly corporate seats owned on 10 year season tickets. 

They'll be full for the Cup final today, but have often in the past been frustratingly empty for play off games when both clubs have sold out their allocations, presumably because Barclays Bank or whoever don't consider Football League matches worthy for the purposes of entertaining their clients.
    Cheers for clearing that up Mr L.....pity they couldn't sell them if they arn't used. 
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    Club Wembley. They're mostly corporate seats owned on 10 year season tickets. 

They'll be full for the Cup final today, but have often in the past been frustratingly empty for play off games when both clubs have sold out their allocations, presumably because Barclays Bank or whoever don't consider Football League matches worthy for the purposes of entertaining their clients.
    Cheers for clearing that up Mr L.....pity they couldn't sell them if they arn't used. 

pretty sure the unsold ones are offered to the clubs at their respective ends if required

• Options
    Debenture seats, anyone can purchase them on 10 year + terms, presumably the personally owned rather than corporately owned have a window to decide whether to use or not for any event before they are released for sale.
  • Options
    I think they're personally owned. Mate of mine has an acquaintance who has one which he's used occasionally. Tend to be quite well off people obviously
  • Options
    Spoke to my mates son yesterday, told me his dad had brought 2 hospitality packages for 269 pound each....he is a Sunderland fan.  Also got parking outside for 65 pound. Might be an option if anyone fancies it and can't get a 'normal' ticket.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Thought this was going to be a ‘“All us blanket covered, thermos carrying, old farts will be sitting in this block” thread.  :)
    Sadly, I’m pretty sure I could qualify these days... :(