Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Photos from last night

Anyone got any of the Covered End as the players came out, with all the cards held up?

Comments

• Options
    bbob said:
    Anyone got any of the Covered End as the players came out, with all the cards held up?
    Like everyone else I suspect I was busy holding up my card at the time to hide my embarrassment in doing so...
  • Options
    What was it all about? From what I could see on tv it just spelled out CAFC, much like the pattern on the seats. I was hoping for something a little more ingenious. Perhaps 'Roland Out!' or some other pithy little phrase. I think the comms dept should have got @blackpool72 on the case.

• Options
    edited May 2019
    When I got home and watched some highlights my wife commented,  'Hmm. Not quite up there with the Germans.'

Edit: That's not to take away from the idea, which was good, or the efforts of the volunteers who set it up. 
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Always wonder who would have taken the fifth penalty when it doesnt get there

Williams?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Williams?
    Sarr took the 5th pen
    Of course he did... I thought he was taking the 4th

Okay wonder if it was Purrington taking that 6th penalty then
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Have a couple of short vids as well but says mp4 format not allowed and file too big. Is there another way of doing it? 
  • Options

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nug said:

Wheres naby gone?
  • Options

• Options

I didn't think I'd ever see Floyd Road like this again. 
    I’m not convinced anywhere used to be as busy as everywhere was last night
  • Options

Williams?
    Sarr took the 5th pen
    Didn’t Sarr take 4th they missed 3rd and 4th we won 4-3 on pens.
  • Options
    Acab said:
    Acab said:

Williams?
    Sarr took the 5th pen
    Didn’t Sarr take 4th they missed 3rd and 4th we won 4-3 on pens.
    Ignore me 
    Haha