Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Couldn’t sleep

got about 3 hours. Anyone else?

Comments

• Yep same feels amazing some how! Got a three year olds birthday today though i may not enjoy that so much!
  • Same. Feel absolutely fine though  :D
  • Me too. Got home buzzing. Had a drink and watched most of the game again on sky plus. Went to bed at 0200 and couldn’t get off at all. Got 36 holes of golf to play today and I’m knackered!   
  • got about 3 hours. Anyone else?
    Same, headache, legs ache and dehydrated this morning.
  • edited May 2019
    got about 3 hours. Anyone else?
    What do you reckon .....

IBS kick in later than usual didn’t get nut down till 3.30 
  • I could but no time, put a pot of coffee on after pens, on pot 3 now, 3 more hours to go until I can go home and crash.
  • Wide awake after going to bed at 2am
  • Awake at 6.00am after very little sleep! Will be knackered this afternoon. Typical A2 traffic cones so took an age to get home last night with a stunned car full of wrecked fans. Wembley here we come...
  • I feel monumentally hungover ; haven’t had a drink since Wednesday 
  • Wide awake club.

Can't believe we have to wait until 9am to get tickets.
  • Sponsored links:

• Me too. Got home buzzing. Had a drink and watched most of the game again on sky plus. Went to bed at 0200 and couldn’t get off at all. Got 36 holes of golf to play today and I’m knackered!   
    36?  Are you seeing double?
  • Got home this morning 3:45 am. Absolutely Buzzing ( no drugs ). 
  • Yep got home at just before midnight...read the match thread...😁,then the other threads,watched sky news till they showed us our game....still in shock,banging headache from shouting/swearing & singing...so was tossing & turning, all in all 2n half hrs'ish...as up now ready to go on shift...
  • "Woke up this morning feeling fine, had something..............................."
  • Appalling journey home back to Chatham,got home 12.15,absolutely shredded,no sleep,making tea and feeding cats 3.00 clock in the morning,in 65 years of supporting this club,I really cant remember a night like this,roll on Wembley.
  • Got in at 00.50 after watching it in the Micro pub in the village. The landlord's an Addick so free bar once the punters went home.Got the head to prove it this morning.  Great result, only Charlton can put you through the mincer like this.
  • I only watched it in the comfort of my own home in the end and I still didn’t feel like sleeping til about 1.45. God knows the buzz for those of you actually at the Valley.