Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ticket sales (38,227 Addicks Going to Wembley)

Comments

• Redrobo, thanks. This may make you smile, but i used to work in I.T. Now you know why USED TO. Log in should be absolutely clear. To me it's not. I logged in about a week ago. The problem is that i'm not sure if it's the site getting hammered, and options not avaialable. Or the software is crap, or whether I am a lot stupider than i thought i was (Quite likely :)
  • Do HAVE TO login to purchase 2 tickets? I know I'm on database
  • Do I HAVE TO login to purchase 2 tickets? I know I'm on database
  • Melrose said:
    Do I HAVE TO login to purchase 2 tickets? I know I'm on database
    You don't have two accounts do you? I know I have. If so, could you try your log-in detail with the other account? 
  • Hi Fortune, no don't think so, but thanks

• Melrose said:
    Redrobo, thanks. This may make you smile, but i used to work in I.T. Now you know why USED TO. Log in should be absolutely clear. To me it's not. I logged in about a week ago. The problem is that i'm not sure if it's the site getting hammered, and options not avaialable. Or the software is crap, or whether I am a lot stupider than i thought i was (Quite likely :)
    Oh, in that case, switch off and try logging in again. 😉
  • Cheers
  • Queue number 1025....

• All I get on the site is a cookie error. Is there a workaround for this or is it sheer weight of traffic? 
  • Just signed in .. there are over 2,000 ahead of me in the queue. Estimated wait time is 30 minutes
  • Sponsored links:

• JiMMy 85 said:
    All I get on the site is a cookie error. Is there a workaround for this or is it sheer weight of traffic? 
    I got that on Sunday after waiting in Q for 45 mins. Couldn't resolve on phone so we ended up booking ours on Mr W's iphone.
  • _MrDick said:
    Just signed in .. there are over 2,000 ahead of me in the queue. Estimated wait time is 30 minutes
    It's going down a lot quicker than that, would be surprised if it was more than 15 mins
  • 3621 in front of me ....... COYR
  • If the 1890 people in front of me in the queue could hurry it up that would be super, thanks.
  • better than queuing round the valley like back in 88
  • JiMMy 85 said:
    All I get on the site is a cookie error. Is there a workaround for this or is it sheer weight of traffic? 
    I got that on Sunday after waiting in Q for 45 mins. Couldn't resolve on phone so we ended up booking ours on Mr W's iphone.
    I have cookies on but white-listed the site anyway, it worked briefly. Got to the front of the queue and then got the cookie error again! This is rather frustrating. I only want one, or possibly two tickets. Can't believe I have seen people complaining that they can't get 8 together!! 
  • God this is horrible. In the queue and have to get on the jubilee line soon...
  • 10 years must have been a long wait Mark glad technology has moved on 
  • God this is horrible. In the queue and have to get on the jubilee line soon...
    Say there were delays
  • Jon_CAFC_ said:
    God this is horrible. In the queue and have to get on the jubilee line soon...
    Say there were delays
    Or that you were in a queue (it’s not a lie)
  • Sponsored links:

• Just clicked on the link and it said queue number 8417 with 7617 in front of me. Do I win ?
  • My exected time of arrival keeps getting longer as well. Anyone else getting this?
  • Im in the Q. 3000 odd
    Using my mobile. Hope its not too fiddly!
  • edited May 2019
    My exected time of arrival keeps getting longer as well. Anyone else getting this?
    This is normal, it's because people are taking their time with their purchase.  It's also because you get 10 minutes to enter the site once you are at the front of the queue, so the longer people take to enter (and purchase) the longer the wait overall.  The site software takes an average time per transaction and constantly updates it.

• edited May 2019
    JiMMy 85 said:
    JiMMy 85 said:
    I have cookies on but white-listed the site anyway, it worked briefly. Got to the front of the queue and then got the cookie error again! This is rather frustrating. I only want one, or possibly two tickets. Can't believe I have seen people complaining that they can't get 8 together!! 
    Afraid the only solution might be to try a different device or browser? I checked my settings and it showed cookies turned on.
  • Woo got them, 1 less person in the queue
  • Why open it at 9.00am when everyone due at work- why not 7?
  • If everyone in front of me buys 4 tickets I’m stuffed 
  • If everyone in front of me buys 4 tickets I’m stuffed 
    They won't. You'll be OK.
  • Woo got them, 1 less person in the queue
    How many you get?