Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Spare tickets for Wemberleeeeee

Comments

• I have just had a call from a MIllwall mate who has been guaranteed a ticket as well.
  • Got a mate who’s going to try and get me a ticket but he used the words ‘no promises’ which has filled me with dread. If I miss out to a fucking spanner I will not be happy.
  • I’ve been on the phone since kick off and still can’t get a ticket for Wemberleeeeee. It’s a flipping disgrace.  I’ve been to three matches this season and with those points plus 4 booklets of green shield stamps i thought it would be a deffo. I hate you Duchatelet 
  • edited May 2019
    My family moved away from the area in the fifties, haven't had a season ticket for 15 years as I moved abroad and then 'back' to the South West and only really know people off of here who are fans/likely season ticket holders.

Please *give generously. 

*I will obviously pay.
  • Yep, two more required over here please. 🙏🏼
  • Not gonna lie I think I'll have to give these type of threads a miss until the ticket affair is over. The fact people are buying for their Scumwall mates shows how flawed this system is
  • Going to be a long 48 hours waiting to see what scraps are left!
  • 2 needed if anyone is prepared to help. Thanks.
  • Ive just become a VG memebr with the slim chance I can purchase today 
  • shine166 said:
    Ive just become a VG memebr with the slim chance I can purchase today 
    Let me know if it works I will be doing that if so. 
  • Sponsored links:

• shine166 said:
    Have you had to pay for the year
  • Same here. Got 80 points and have paid cash on the day for most games this season. Any help with getting one much appreciated, will get a round in once in there! 
  • clb74 said:
    shine166 said:
    Have you had to pay for the year
    I paid a full year, got a 'prifile ID' on my paypal reciept. Im 8 mins from the front of the queue and will report back with success or not. 
  • I went home and away Doncaster but getting paranoid this ain't going to make Monday 
  • I’m paranoid they won’t make Monday too, looking for one for myself and my dad (65+). If anyone can help out, much appreciated.
  • Also looking for two, 

Flying from Finland

Ex season ticket holder before moving abroad 
  • Having not had an ST for last two seasons after a previous run of 27 years, appreciate not getting first dibs, but after attending 15 home games this season including last night, I only have 80, so go into the pot with people who maybe haven't attended recently. Need X3 adults & X2 U16. 
  • 80pts
  • I'm really hoping and praying that tickets will still be on sale Monday morning. I missed the '98 final, and thought I may miss this one due to work, but as luck would have it I'm in the the country and can get to the game, but I've only got 40 points and have to wait until Monday. Anyone know the concessions age? One says 64+ another says 65, I'll qualify for 64, not the 65!!
  • If anyone wants to get me 3 tickets anywhere I'm Yorkshire based, came down for last nights game with unc who been season ticket holder for last few years but not this year due to work commitments. Uncle near Maidstone can sort out. Be gutted to miss out missed out last time!
  • Sponsored links:

• shine166 said:
    Anyone know if your Charlton membership (con number) is recycled if not used ? I've only ever purchased on the gate and and wondering if it is still valid.

Or if I pay for a valley gold membership is my membership number set out In the post or do i get it upon check out ? 
    Your old con number will be your FAN number. The way to check is to log on using it and hopefully you will get a welcome!
  • elcafc said:
    I'm going to be in the same boat I think!! hopefully they will make general sale
    There will not be a general sale - you must have a FAN.
  • Redrobo said:
    shine166 said:
    Anyone know if your Charlton membership (con number) is recycled if not used ? I've only ever purchased on the gate and and wondering if it is still valid.

Or if I pay for a valley gold membership is my membership number set out In the post or do i get it upon check out ? 
    Your old con number will be your FAN number. The way to check is to log on using it and hopefully you will get a welcome!
    cheers, managed to find the old email address too some how ! unfortunately theres no way to enter VG details. Will either try calling later (35 attempts so far lol) or wait until monday now
  • shine166 said:
    Redrobo said:
    shine166 said:

cheers, managed to find the old email address too some how ! unfortunately theres no way to enter VG details. Will either try calling later (35 attempts so far lol) or wait until monday now
    You should be able to confirm that you have a FAN. If you PM me I can check and so can anyone else you know who has one.
  • RDG said:
    Charlton fans buying tickets for fans of other clubs need to have a word with themselves. Our end should be packed out with Addicks, not bloody day trippers.
    There will be more than enough for both. 
  • If you are desperate you can get Wembley hospitality tickets as I did a few days ago. Buy direct from the Wembley Hospitality Centre. May be a bit pricey but you will still be at the game to follow our boys.
  • I really don’t think there’s any reason to panic
  • Another thing, the club haven't put "if any tickets remain" on the monday or general sale, meaning they've probably work out that at least some tickets should make it to gs
  • edited May 2019
    Got one spare ticket in Block 527 if anyone is after one. Adult ticket -£25. Under face value. Inbox me if interested
  • I’ve got one spare ticket block 231 . Adult £60 .Let me know if interested .