Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

POLL: How you feeling this morning?

12346»

Comments

• robroy said:
    robroy said:
    I’m bricking it. 

Im wearing the same outfit (washed) that I did on Sunday. Obviously this is vital to us winning...

My Mrs was asking about Wembley tickets. She could not understand when I said “don’t you dare mention that before the game, I’m not prepared to discuss anything” 

i just hope i wont be getting texts from my Millwall mates after the game. 

Please Charlton.....don’t do a Charlton 
    I'm wearing the same underpants as on Sunday

Turned inside out washed obviously
    See you for the hat-trick on Sunday fella. Back the other way? 😂
    My underpants did me proud in the end! It was them which caused their 5th penalty to disappear into the crowd  :D
  • Fucking incredible right noe...
  • We,berleeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • My head is going to be sore when I wake up!

Tesco’s here I come!!!
  • A hell of a lot better than I was yesterday morning.
  • After three hours sleep, not great!  But I've just booked flights for next week.
  • Bit tired today. Oh my word!
  • edited May 2019
    Been walking on clouds since the game ended 9.30am this morning. Now it's just after 5pm and I'm cooking, while drinking. Time to celebrate with alcohol involved. 
  • At work with a bit of a hangover lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Up early for golf. Don’t know how I’m gonna swing a club as I’m aching all over. Nearly broke something jumping the barrier!  Too old for this shit 😂
  • Also, how did the 97 that felt relaxed and looking forward it find the game?
    When you know , you know ..... 
    It was beautiful , you can’t beat the stress of the play offs and pens as well , perfect
  • Knackered. God knows why Mrs Isawsummersplay organised a 7am - 8am Tesco delivery this morning.
  • Very content, that was some night in Sarf London, lazy day ahead me thinks.
  • Relieved and drained this morning. :)
  • Woke up this morning not feeling fine, but wemberlee is now on my mind, last night we won it on pens and it felt so good, oh yeah, something tells me into something good....
  • My legs are still jelly-like. Kicked every ball and my hammy’s have gone all Danny Haynes. Last time I felt this good was probably 15 years ago stumbling out of Fabric....
  • 1StevieG said:
    My legs are still jelly-like. Kicked every ball and my hammy’s have gone all Danny Haynes. Last time I felt this good was probably 15 years ago stumbling out of Fabric....
    Likewise my legs are gone and still ache this morning. Getting too old for this I think, certainly don't think I could handle a penalty shootout in the final
  • The gym will have to do without me this morning. 
    Can just about put me socks on.
    That's about as much energy as I've got left after last night. 
  • Had a bad throat before the game started and now it feels like I will never speak properly again. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Top hole.
    Brisk cold shower this morning, filled my pipe with shag, sitting here now ready for anything.  ;)
    Its a fine morning  :)
  • A bit dozy but happy. Wembley tickets sorted 
  • robroy said:
    robroy said:
    I’m bricking it. 

Im wearing the same outfit (washed) that I did on Sunday. Obviously this is vital to us winning...

My Mrs was asking about Wembley tickets. She could not understand when I said “don’t you dare mention that before the game, I’m not prepared to discuss anything” 

i just hope i wont be getting texts from my Millwall mates after the game. 

Please Charlton.....don’t do a Charlton 
    I'm wearing the same underpants as on Sunday

Turned inside out washed obviously
    See you for the hat-trick on Sunday fella. Back the other way? 😂
    My underpants did me proud in the end! It was them which caused their 5th penalty to disappear into the crowd  :D
    Poetry 
  • I still have my lucky underpants on as I’m not back home yet in Yorkshire. The Mrs wants to go straight out to lunch. 

9 Wembley tickets sorted 
  • robroy said:
    I still have my lucky underpants on as I’m not back home yet in Yorkshire. The Mrs wants to go straight out to lunch. 

9 Wembley tickets sorted 
    A change of underpants might be in order first though  :):smile:
  • Hungover! 
  • Carpet burns on my knee from sliding on the pub floor when the penalty was missed. There was a singer in the Angerstien that I think just stoped his act around 20 mins into the game. Absolutely brilliant feeling when the game finished shared with my mates.
  • Feel a bit better now I've had some breakfast. 😂
  • Before our cup final last week (the team I manage) I was so nervous leaving the house that I put one of my best trainers on my right foot and one of my old trainers with holes in it, reserved for painting etc... on my left! It was pointed out to me in the bar, whilst we were celebrating after the game! I am contemplating doing the same today for some strange reason :) If I don't I'll blame myself if we lost!
    @MuttleyCAFC did you wear the odd trainers?