Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Would you rather ....

2»

Comments

• I had to miss the final in '98, so the last time I saw us at Wembley was the abysmal game against Blackburn in the tin-pot cup in the '80s.

Having finished 15 points above them, getting done by Donny tonight would be a gross humiliation.  I would relish the excitement of Wembley - but expect us to lose against Sunderland, who were a cut above us a few months ago at The Valley. 
  • I had to miss the final in '98, so the last time I saw us at Wembley was the abysmal game against Blackburn in the tin-pot cup in the '80s.

Having finished 15 points above them, getting done by Donny tonight would be a gross humiliation.  I would relish the excitement of Wembley - but expect us to lose against Sunderland, who were a cut above us a few months ago at The Valley. 
    First half they were but second half they couldnt get near the ball
  • Tonight definitely.

Losing at Wembley would be a scar I'd never get rid of.
  • WEMBERLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 20% we lose tonight
    50% we lose at Wembley
  • As things are now, losing tonight would be worse given the strong position we're currently in.
  • Win tonight.  Win at Wembley.  Win all the pre-season games.  Win every home league game next season.  Win every away game next season.  Win the FA Cup.  Lose in the Carabao Cup Final.  
  • Win tonight, get to Wembley, then worry about it