Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fans turn out in force to back brilliant Bowyer - VOTV article

2»

Comments

• Options
    Great read
  • Options
    "the last 12 years have been a miserable period in the club’s history"

Absolutely spot on, all the more important to savour a night like tomorrow night. 
  • Options
    Nicely done. 
  • Options
    I’m expecting another statement from Roland off the back of this ‘Bitter ex-employee puts positive spin on my attempts to undermine the manager ... {Huh}’ 
  • Options
    Can someone please remind me to drop a like on the next @Airman Brown post, I’d feel bad dropping it onto @Henry Irving as he seems to be a bit of a self-publicist...
  • Options
    Great article Rick.

Watching the Pompey/Sunderland game earlier tonight, I noticed the Sunderland owner sitting in amongst the fans. I wonder where the yellow toothed **** will watch our game from?
  • Options
    Great article Rick.

Watching the Pompey/Sunderland game earlier tonight, I noticed the Sunderland owner sitting in amongst the fans. I wonder where the yellow toothed **** will watch our game from?
    He won't, of course.  Or if he does, it will be be for 1.8 minutes (2% of 90).
  • Options
    @Airman Brown
    Great article.  Thanks.
  • Options
    The stirring of our support under Bowyer has been astonishing. It proves you don't need Target 10,000 if you have an inspirational manager and a set of players playing with confidence and style. Surely Duchatelet won't risk losing that - will he?
    You really have to ask ?
  • Options
    Great piece of writing as ever from Airman.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stirring piece Airman.

• Options
    @Airman Brown what a great read, thank you.
  • Options
    Classic Rick. And I mean that in the very best way, as he knows. 
  • Options
    Fantastic article.
  • Options
    brilliant stirring stuff....can't wait for tonight, have told my kids to expect something totally different from the norm that they are used to
  • Options
    Great article, summed up how I feel.