Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Volunteers needed on Friday

13»

Comments

• don't mind some sort of display but as others have said, please no clappers. 
  • @cafcdave123 said he'd love to help
    unfortunately i'll be busy responding to all the "Dear Dave" letters
  • Rubbershoes will be viewing this and report back to the yellow toothed one  that we don’t want clappers.
    Clappers it is then.
  • Surprised he would pay extra for anything or is this a independent set up thing 
  • clb74 said:
    Just feels like we are building it up too much and can see a massive fall but I am a glass half empty sort and scarred by Charlton disappointment. 

Don't see the need to make it such a big occasion, let it be like any other game let the players just play the game with the fans on side. If we do it great celebrate it milk it but lets do it first. 

I watched last nights game and am nervous as hell now shaking like a shitting dog. 
    You do realise it's just a game of football 
    you sound like my mrs. 
    You better start filing for a divorce.
  • Apparently They apparently they blowing up 25000 balloons ! 
  • Placing 25000 season ticket forms on the seats
  • Flares and smokes under every seat?
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:
    Placing 25000 season ticket forms on the seats
    Stuck to the bottom of the seats with duct tape
  • RedChaser said:
    I can fully understand why no one wants to get the clappers, most uncomfortable.
    Let’s all give Roland the clap that he so richly deserves.
    You first mate.
  • Come on @paulie8290 what was it?
  • A bovril on every seat?
  • Come on @paulie8290 what was it?
    Couldnt make it in the end
  • edited May 2019
    Can we just be cautious if there is Red, yellow, and black sheets of paper on seats and we are asked to hold them up. 
  • OMG it's not a full East Stand Roland portrait is it ! 
  • Red for Charlton
    Yellow for his teeth
    Black for the future
  • Thanks for the effort @paulie8290 - I guess I must owe you a pint of listerine 😉