Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Collecting your tickets on Sunday

• Any fans who purchased their away ticket on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday and still haven’t received their ticket in Friday's post should call the ticket hotline on 03432081496 to arrange collection from Doncaster’s ticket office on Sunday. The phone line will be open until 9pm on Friday, May 10th and from 9am-9pm on Saturday, May 11th.
  • Fans who purchased their away ticket on Thursday or Friday will be able to collect their tickets at the Keepmoat Stadium in Doncaster from 9am on Sunday. Away collections will be from the Club Doncaster Academy Reception which is located next to the away turnstiles. 
  • Fans are advised to bring a form of identification with them when they collect their tickets.
  • Given the large amount of away tickets for collection, fans are advised to get there early to allow plenty of time to collect their tickets.
  • https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5cd59323716db/important-information-for-fans-travelling-to-sundays-game-at-doncaster

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Well done the club.
    It's nailed on fans will be getting there late (as you do), so if you're up there get them asap.
  • Options
    Cabbles said:
    If they're allowing collection from 11.30, you'd hope they have everything in hand (alphabetical order etc).  I'm sure they will, but I'd hate for that sort of thing to have an impact on people getting in etc
    Ideally those making their own way there will arrive before 11.00 to make it easier for when the train and coach travellers bowl up. There's a retail park and pub nearby for those who haven't been before where you can get eats and drinks.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SOME ID!
  • Options
    Regards this statement:

• Any fans who purchased their away ticket on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday and still haven’t received their ticket in Friday's post should call the ticket hotline on 03432081496 to arrange collection from Doncaster’s ticket office on Sunday. The phone line will be open until 9pm on Friday, May 10th and from 9am-9pm on Saturday, May 11th.

DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME THEY DID NOT KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT A CONTINUATION TI THE TICKETING SCREW UP!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Regards this statement:

DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME THEY DID NOT KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT A CONTINUATION TI THE TICKETING SCREW UP!
    Just wait to see the nonsense if we get to Wembley.
  • Options
    Parked up for the night in nearby Worksop, on the edge of Sherwood Forest. Not sure if I feel excited or nervous really.... I guess following Charlton for fifty odd years has taught me not to raise my expectations 😊