Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Nice one Francis Benali

Raised £1 million pounds for Cancer Research UK.
Completed five Ironman triathlons inside a week. He swam 12 miles, ran five marathons, cycled 560 miles and burned almost 61,000 calories.
Mind you I have a couple of mates where 61,000 calories would be there daily intake.

Comments

• Great effort
  • Still think he should have joined a Queen tribute band when he stopped playing, but that is a tremendous effort, well done sir.
  • Francis Benali is a good bloke, that's an incredible achievement for a fantastic cause 

I don't know if he still does but he used to own a restaurant in Southampton when I worked down there I literally bumped into him. I told him I loved how he smashed whoever touched Le Tissier and he laughed and said that was the only reason he was in the team! 
  • That's an incredible effort. Just doing 5 marathons in a week would be superb but to also swim 12 miles and cycle 560 miles is quite ridiculous.
  • Carter said:
    Francis Benali is a good bloke, that's an incredible achievement for a fantastic cause 

I don't know if he still does but he used to own a restaurant in Southampton when I worked down there I literally bumped into him. I told him I loved how he smashed whoever touched Le Tissier and he laughed and said that was the only reason he was in the team! 
    Always comes across as a thoroughly decent bloke, nice to hear your personal experience backs that up Carts.