Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex on the birth of their son, Lyle

2»

Comments

• Options
    I hear they’re calling him Spud ... after Harry’s favourite takeaway restaurant 
  • Options
    Karl Dietrich. 
  • Options
    How about Mo? Third in line to Harrods.
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Just a quick point of order: the child won't have the "surname" Windsor.  His father has used the name "Wales".  He's most likely to have the family name Sussex. 
    What about calling hime 'The Outlaw Josey' then?
  • Options
    5/1 Winston, 10/1 Elroy.
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Just a quick point of order: the child won't have the "surname" Windsor.  His father has used the name "Wales".  He's most likely to have the family name Sussex. 
    Well Clarke Kent and David Essex did ok so I'm sure the lad will grow up to make a success of himself with that moniker.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Chizz said:
    What about calling hime 'The Outlaw Josey' then?
    "The Outlaw Josey Sussex"? Unusual.  And, to be honest, I think it's a bit unlikely. 
  • Options
    It is all a bit ridiculous. 
  • Options
    Been named

Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor
  • Options
    Archie after Archie Gemmill?
    Harrison after Harrison Ford? Or Lee Harrison after our early 90s youth team keeper?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Harrison after Harrison Ford? Or Lee Harrison after our early 90s youth team keeper?

Windsor after Barbara?
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    I think you need to be relieved of your duties as Charlton Life's royal correspondent.
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:
    Chizz said:
    I think you need to be relieved of your duties as Charlton Life's royal correspondent.
    Trumped by the couple deciding to ignore millennia of protocol! 
  • Options

Windsor after Barbara?
    Windsor after windsor drive .
    The road I live in.
    I feel like I'm almost a part of the royal family now.
  • Options
    I'll be worried if the next child she has uses Williamson for a middle name
  • Options
    I like this little gem from Wikipedia - "[Archie] Mountbatten-Windsor is descended from the British royal family and the Spencer family on his father's side and from a bellhop in a Cleveland hotel, a laundry worker in Chattanooga, and a bartender in an Atlanta saloon on his mother's side". 
  • Options
    I'll be worried if the next child she has uses Williamson for a middle name
    I think Philipson is next.
  • Options
    Hewittsson
  • Options
    Can’t believe Danny Baker posted this it must be a fake account 
  • Options
    Can’t believe Danny Baker posted this it must be a fake account 
    https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/54703/danny-baker/p1