Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Printing Charlton tickets at home

I've just printed off some Charlton tickets for the play off, but noticed that there isn't a conventional bar code.  The ticket has a square QR code instead.  Can the readers at Charlton process this?  (I've only had conventional bar codes before)   

Comments

• Options
    I've just printed off some Charlton tickets for the play off, but noticed that there isn't a conventional bar code.  The ticket has a square QR code instead.  Can the readers at Charlton process this?  (I've only had conventional bar codes before)   
    Yes the readers use QR code. It’s the same if you’re using ticket  direct from phone 
  • Options
    Yes the readers use QR code. It’s the same if you’re using ticket  direct from phone 
    Cheers for that.