Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mr. Charlton.

Happy birthday to Charlton legend Keith Peacock, 74 today.

Comments

• Options
    And a very nice bloke he is.
  • Options
    Great bloke... Happy Birthday Keith
  • Options
    Not just Mr Charlton, but it is worth remembering that he was a seriously good footballer too.
    Happy Birthday Keith.
  • Options
    All the best Keith 
  • Options
    many happies Keith
  • Options
    Hail to the Keith
  • Options
    HBD, Keith xx
  • Options
    Left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot, etc etc goal. 
  • Options

One of my first Charlton heroes. Many happy returns, hope you have a great day

• Options
    Captain Peacock may get a run out next season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:
    Not just Mr Charlton, but it is worth remembering that he was a seriously good footballer too.
    Happy Birthday Keith.
    Before my time. Was he a good player then? 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Happy Birthday Keith.

Yes he was - a very good footballer.

Happy birthday, Keith.

• Options
    He could put the ball on a sixpence as they say.

• Options
    Keith is a gentleman; when I was about 14 I sent him a birthday card & one of my dad’s cigars. Keith phoned me up at home to thank me, as well as sending me his autograph & a Keith Peacock keyring. A lovely man indeed.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Loved to watch 'Peawee' in his day. Took responsibility for the midfield and was was always looking to take the game to our opponents. He would buzz in possession and battle when not. A fine crosser of the ball and he could finish too when the opportunity presented itself. The epitome of loyalty and dedication. Happy birthday Keith.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Keith. Only got to see him play in his twilight years but he was a legend even then.
  • Options
    Happy birthday Keith scored my first Charlton live goal v Bristol City Aug 1970.
  • Options
    A scholar and a gentleman foremost...... who happened to be a very very good footballer into the bargain.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Happy Birthday Keith.

More outfield appearances for the club than any other player. Must have had something going for him.
  • Options
    McCartney said:
    Happy birthday Keith scored my first Charlton live goal v Bristol City Aug 1970.

Snap. In my case a brace against Leyton Orient, 1971.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Soon as I saw Mr Charlton I knew who it was about. Happy birthday!
  • Options
    Lovely man, lovely family, great servant of the club, and a very good footballer is well. Happy Birthday Mr Peacock.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Snatch!
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Keith.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday to Keith x
  • Options
    What a lovely guy, happy birthday Keith.
  • Options
    An an absolute gentleman who, whenever I have bumped into him, has always been happy to talk all things Charlton. 

Happy Birthday Mr Peacock xx
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Sir.

Derek Killer Hales
    Mike Flash Flanagan
    Colin Paddy Powell

and

Keith Keithy Peacock!
  • Options
    Unless my memory is failing me
    Keith Peacock was the very first substitute ever used in professional football. 
  • Options
    Unless my memory is failing me
    Keith Peacock was the very first substitute ever used in professional football. 
    Correct