Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Name this man - no googling

2»

Comments

• Options
    cabbles said:
    10gs of coke a day soounds a bit far fetched imo.  I can't see how anyone can get that inside them.  I'm not doubting a drug addiction, but 10 a day is an awful lot  
    He realised he needed to stop the coke after throwing the furniture out of his river side flat into the Thames.
    He got the coke analysed and it was 5% coke, cut glass, human and animal faeces. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    That Guardian piece is an interesting read, I really liked him on WLIIA, seems a lot of his issues stem from yet another priest being a priest, its never ending is it!

I hope he find this way back up again.
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    10gs of coke a day soounds a bit far fetched imo.  I can't see how anyone can get that inside them.  I'm not doubting a drug addiction, but 10 a day is an awful lot  
    A complete blag. Unless his grams are 0.3, which means once you take out the shit and cut glass, he's actually doing 0.9 grams of coke a day.

• Options
    cabbles said:
    He realised he needed to stop the coke after throwing the furniture out of his river side flat into the Thames.
    He got the coke analysed and it was 5% coke, cut glass, human and animal faeces. 
    was that in the article or have I just wooshed myself?
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    cabbles said:
    I just read a Mirror article with that info in it. 
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    cabbles said:
    He said it in a TV interview today.
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    cabbles said:
    He said it in a TV interview today.
    bloody hell.  
  • Options
    Actually thought it was that poet from Barnsley, 
  • Options
    It seems to me that this thread has become a little confused with posters thinking the photo is Tony Slattery.....it isn’t.
  • Options
    Unless you are wooshing me, it really is Tony Slattery.  He has been all over the press this week on a comeback.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    It seems to me that this thread has become a little confused with posters thinking the photo is Tony Slattery.....it isn’t.
    It is Tony Slattery.
  • Options
    Looks like Danny Baker to me.
  • Options
    Barry from Eastenders hasn't aged well.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    bobmunro said:
    Looks like Danny Baker to me.
  • Options
    It is Tony Slattery.
    Yes.....looks like it is him after all.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    *nativgates to Bing*
  • Options
    Cory Gibbs
  • Options
    I know who it is. I was watching This Morning today. Although do not know much about the person other than his name and what he looked like younger I thought "WTF.. voice and looks completely changed poor bloke". 
  • Options
    Reading this puts me in mind of this part of a poem. Especially as I now know it comes to us all.

I grow old ... I grow old ...
    I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.

Shall I part my hair behind?   Do I dare to eat a peach?
    I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach.
    I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each.

I do not think that they will sing to me.

I have seen them riding seaward on the waves
    Combing the white hair of the waves blown back
    When the wind blows the water white and black.
    We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
    By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
    Till human voices wake us, and we drown.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:
    Reading this puts me in mind of this part of a poem. Especially as I now know it comes to us all.

Definitely had 10gs before he wrote that
  • Options
    He's 59 and looks 65 not too bad to be fair don't get all these fauxvereactions.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Dazzler21 said:
    He's 59 and looks 65 not too bad to be fair don't get all these fauxvereactions.
    I think it's cos we last saw him 15-20 years ago. And he hasn't aged well. It's a combination that leads to quite a surprise. I saw him up close and even though I knew he was coming in, didn't recognise him at all.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Dazzler21 said:
    I think the fact that hardly anyone recognised him (unless they had already seen him in the media this week) is your answer.
    So you think he's looking pretty decent then ?
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    2 bottles of vodka and 10g of coke a day would do that to anyone! 
    He must have been bang on it when he bought that shirt.
    Curb_It said:
    2 bottles of vodka and 10g of coke a day would do that to anyone! 
    He must have been bang on it when he bought that shirt.

at least he's kept his sense of humour
  • Options
    I used to love ‘who’s line is it anyway’
    Saw it in the Orchard back in the day. 
    But, if I’m honest, I always thought he was full of himself & the weakest link. 
    Not nice to hear he’s been through dark times. 
    I wish him all the best. 
  • Options
    seth plum said:

T.s. Eliot.
  • Options
    Funny as a hangover