Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Keith Allen Burn in Hell

Did anyone see these last night?

It showed what a vile bunch of people we can be.

It was concentrated on a group of people living in Westbrough in the USA who held the scriptures close to their heart and had a strong love for God but it resulted inthem picketing and protesting in the most vicious ways.

They declared the US "Fag USA" and seemed to have a massive vendetta against everyone, they would picket here there and everywhere. The worst one was when they picketed a US soldier's funeral (who died in Iraq) and tried to justify it.

Keith Allen done very well to keep his temper in check as i am sure i would have laid them out (yes even the women). The best bit was when he found out from someone that one of the sons was born illegitamtely and he confronted them about it and then tried to say that it was ok. Such hypocrites.

The whole show made me so bloody angry.

Comments

• Yes I did see that. Strange as Louis Theroux did a show on the same people a few months ago.

The Family were total nutters but that's fundamentalist religion for you.

What gets me is the American Christian right winger's obsession with sex and matters sexual. Virginity, sex outside marriage, contraception, abortion, homosexuality is all they seem to focus on with no regard to any other moral teachings including those in the bible ie love thy neighbour, thall shalt not kill, turn the other cheek. No interest in can a rich man enter the kingdom of heaven just what have you been doing in bed.

Turn over to watch Rome. Great stuff but lots of swearing down the "pub" in cockney and Irish accents. I love it that no one talks like a Shakespearean actor.
  • What got me was her self righteous views about everyone else, yet she had a son "out of wedlock".

Total and Utter Hypocrisy.

Evil is alive and in the Good 'ol U S of A!

As Keith Allen said, they are no different from the Taliban.
  • "i slept with women and they touched my poo hole"

that made me laugh
  • Oh yes - Classic.

TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI!!!!!!!
  • edited June 2007
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]"i slept with women and they touched my poo hole"

that made me laugh

they were such an easy target but i thought that he blew it each time,prefering to turn all juvenile at every opportunity.they were waiting to be shot down with their vile views.with the last red neck, all allen could do after his questioning didn't get the answers he was hoping for,was to keep calling the guy a fool.then walk out ending the interview.

he found out about the illegitimacy issue the night before, then questioning everyone to find out who sam was,so as to unleash his thunderbolt.and that's how i found the whole programme,very much a jolly up expecting a walk in the park with half-arsed research.i thought it was all so amateurish.

he should have watched louis theroux.
  • TT
    edited June 2007
    I like Louis Theroux, but he's very much a sit in the background and laugh at them behind their backs, casual probing questions in a slightly aloof public school boy awkwardness. It all finishes off with a some Snarfism about hopeing things work out and there not understood... blah blah blah.

At least Keith Allen was a bit more up and at them, Besides Keith Allen meetng the Harris's in Little Lady Fontlaroy was absolute TV gold! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KHfF83XkoQ
  • very surreal programme.

nut jobs the lot of 'em
  • Could not watch it as I knew I would end up fuming. Living in a religious country (Portugal) you realise what massive, massive hypocrites they are. I put it down to being able to be resolved of your "sins" once a week, then go out and do exactly the same thing the next week.