Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Statbank: Gillingham 0-2 Charlton

many thanks to the 28 Lifers who gave marks and to Ross1 for the Aribo pic.

Comments

• Options
    It's also possible we could play Luton or Doncaster this season...just sayin'.
  • Options
    15 assists by Taylor is just immense.
  • Options
    15 assists by Taylor is just immense.
    Not good enough according to EFL
  • Options
    you must remember that I have my own definition of assist which means that if a player is fouled and we score from the free kick I give the player who was fouled an assist.
  • Options
    you must remember that I have my own definition of assist which means that if a player is fouled and we score from the free kick I give the player who was fouled an assist.
    Did you give Purrington the assist (it's missing from the cumulative table)? He deserves it for his play though there the final significant touch was from a Gillingham player
  • Options
    BBC says he's gotten nine assists this season

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/charlton-athletic/top-scorers

TransferMarkt says he has 10-assists

https://www.transfermarkt.com/lyle-taylor/profil/spieler/104495

Although as per Lancs' comments, like with how I produce my previews its completely up to him how he does the stats

Either way whether its 9 | 10 | 15 assists, its still damned impressive
  • Options
    The comparison between the Gills games home and away show how far Fosu  has fallen down the pecking order/from grace .. pity cos on his ever decreasing days on song he can be brilliant
  • Options
    Did you give Purrington the assist (it's missing from the cumulative table)? He deserves it for his play though there the final significant touch was from a Gillingham player
    whoops! no didn't but will include it after the Rochdale game
  • Options
    Four players now averaging 7 for the season and could be six if Bielik and Phillips get 7s on Saturday and a few others not far away, a good reflection of the season, all round team effort. Thanks LL for all your hard work, great stats. 
  • Options
    A 7 is were I usually start from & go from there. Dont think I've ever given anybody a 9.......or worse than a 5.5
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2019
    A 7 is were I usually start from & go from there. Don't think I've ever given anybody a 9.......or worse than a 5.5
    My scoring is a little more structured I think...

0 - Sent off early and scored several own goals or made critical mistakes that led to them
    1 - made critical mistakes that led to multiple goals
    2 - made critical mistakes that led to a goal & was otherwise ineffectual in their time on the pitch.
    3 - Ineffectual all game but not necessarily at fault for a goal.
    4 - Made a serious mistake or was ineffectual several times
    5 - Not a good game but not an awful one either.
    6 - Okay game, nothing spectacular at either end of the scale
    7 - Good game, moved the ball well and broke up attacks/created attacks often. 
    8 - Very good game, as above but maybe got an assist or goal
    (GK Only -Kept us in the game with some fantastic saves and did the simple stuff well)
    9 - Very, Very good game, worked hard, helped out defensively, scored goals and got assists. - Also known as the Lyle Taylor.
    (GK Only - Kept us in the game with some acrobatic saves, kept a clean sheet and commanded defence etc well)
    10 - What a game as per Lyle but scored a hat trick.
    (GK Only - Saved at least 2 penalties, kept a clean sheet and commanded defence etc well)
  • Options
    I also try to take into account who we are playing, 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    A 7 is were I usually start from & go from there. Don't think I've ever given anybody a 9.......or worse than a 5.5
    My scoring is a little more structured I think...

0 - Sent off early and scored several own goals or made critical mistakes that led to them
    1 - made critical mistakes that led to multiple goals
    2 - made critical mistakes that led to a goal & was otherwise ineffectual in their time on the pitch.
    3 - Ineffectual all game but not necessarily at fault for a goal.
    4 - Made a serious mistake or was ineffectual several times
    5 - Not a good game but not an awful one either.
    6 - Okay game, nothing spectacular at either end of the scale
    7 - Good game, moved the ball well and broke up attacks/created attacks often. 
    8 - Very good game, as above but maybe got an assist or goal
    (GK Only -Kept us in the game with some fantastic saves and did the simple stuff well)
    9 - Very, Very good game, worked hard, helped out defensively, scored goals and got assists. - Also known as the Lyle Taylor.
    (GK Only - Kept us in the game with some acrobatic saves, kept a clean sheet and commanded defence etc well)
    10 - What a game as per Lyle but scored a hat trick.
    (GK Only - Saved at least 2 penalties, kept a clean sheet and commanded defence etc well)

11 - His Royal Sarrness, BeckenSarr the Enforcer ... standard game.

:)