Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sheffield United....

13»

Comments

• Options
    Not sure how true it is, but I was talking to a Sheffielf United fan on a whatsapp group.

The prince wants to ban women from parts of the ground and apparently refused to start a meeting recently whilst a women was present.

He may get away with this shit in Saudi Arabia but not in England
  • Options
    A 24-year-old man has been arrested after a video emerged on social media appearing to show Sheffield United striker Oli McBurnie in an altercation with some young men.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57068729
  • Options
    Oli McBurnie is the definition of not good enough to play with your socks rolled down

(credit: Football Cliches pod)
  • Options
    so he was goaded by someone. they then started filming it on their phone. This pisses off McBurnie so he stamps on their phone and gives that someone a slap.  The footage then gets uploaded to twitter, the bloke who's 21 goes to the police and McBurnie gets arrested. 

Obviously i don't know what happened before they started filming but the whole thing seems to be blown out of proportion. 

The only thing i know for certain is that McBurnie is pretty crap at football. 
  • Options
    Pretty crap at kicking phones too apparently. 
  • Options
    so he was goaded by someone. they then started filming it on their phone. This pisses off McBurnie so he stamps on their phone and gives that someone a slap.  The footage then gets uploaded to twitter, the bloke who's 21 goes to the police and McBurnie gets arrested. 

Obviously i don't know what happened before they started filming but the whole thing seems to be blown out of proportion. 

Physical violence is not the answer. Self defence is fine, but he attacked them. 
  • Options
    the moral of the little story ? .. do NOT fuck with Ollie
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Physical violence is not the answer. Self defence is fine, but he attacked them. 
    yeah, but i got a feeling they were Leeds fans so fair game. 
  • Options

Two Sheffield United players have been charged following violence at the Championship play-off semi-final against Nottingham Forest, according to the club.

Trouble flared after the Blades lost a penalty shoot-out at the City Ground.

Fans invaded the pitch at the end of the match on 17 May.

Sheffield United said Rhian Brewster and Oli McBurnie had been charged. Nottinghamshire Police have been approached for more details.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-61912436