Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What Pub?

edited June 2007 in Match Day Travel
So what Pub do you use before and after a home game?

Comments

• Bugle Before
    Oak After
  • Bugle before, bugle after, sometimes venture down the oak after when i dont wanna get served within the hour!
  • Royal Oak.Although havent been impressed since the change of management and bar staff,died of thirst waiting many times last season which led to a bit of dabbling in the Bugle,Rose of Denmark, Horse and Groom and even the Antagallictan.Will see how the refurb goes.
  • Liberal club mostly, somewhere else very occasionally but you have to dress up. : - (
  • oak.....
  • Have got out the habit a bit last year or so, but will be making more effort next season. Had done spells in every pub within a mile of the ground, but Oak more than others
  • Used to drink in the liberal club before and after
  • Bugle Clique before
    Oak Clique after
  • anchor and hope before and after
  • bartrams before (i like to combine cutting down on drinking and building up some aggression for the match and trying to get served at bartrams is perfect for that) and the liberal club after if there's a big queue at the station...
  • Sponsored links:

• If not with kids Dacre Arms before and after(s).
  • Im a bit of a floating Bugle / Oak / Liberal Club person....So many people want to see I need to spread my time around ;-)
  • Clancys before
    Oak after
  • bugle before and after.
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Im a bit of a floating Bugle / Oak / Liberal Club person....So many people want to see I need to spread my time around ;-)
    People want to see your dad, not you
  • Plume of Feathers at Maze Hill.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Im a bit of a floating Bugle / Oak / Liberal Club person....So many people want to see I need to spread my time around ;-)
    People want to see your dad, not you

LOL!

We come as a package mate ;-)

"OH ANDY HUNT.........."
  • Liberal Club. Before and After
  • bugle before and after
  • Con Club before and after nowadays, plenty of footie on the TV, easy to get served, have previously used the Bugle, Liberal, Valley Pub, Newbridge...
  • Sponsored links:

• Used to be the Oak always, before and after...mixed it up with the Angerstein on the way down and back from Maze Hill for the last couple of seasons (give my dad a chance to break the journey in two!)

Moving to Charlton Lane in two weeks time for the next 3 months or so whilst my new house is built...so back in The Oak....hurrah....
  • Never drink before or during a game, plume of feathers after to avoid any cliques!
  • Just been in oak,no sign of refurb yet
  • White Swan before mostly, Oak after though service has declined sonce Ray left. Hopefully the summer re-development will help/ anyone been in there to see what they are doing?
  • And just read Tavern's comments, doh!