Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton home & away kits 2019-20

2»

Comments

• replace the Forest badge with a Charlton one

reverse the colours for the home kit

yellow shirt / blue shorts 3rd kit

job done.......

other than the above I really like Hummel !

• 3 out of the 4 teams in the playoffs play in red and white, so if we were to reach Wembley we won't be in our white kit whatever happens. 

Pretty sure they decide home/away teams for the final on a coin toss? Which determines dressing room and kits. However I always think it should be based on league position! I.e. the higher placed team of the two finalists is allocated as the home team and therefore wears their home kit.
    Out of interest how many times have we worn the white and yellow shirts this season? Feels like we've worn yellow more but could be wrong. 
  • Talal said:
    3 out of the 4 teams in the playoffs play in red and white, so if we were to reach Wembley we won't be in our white kit whatever happens. 

Pretty sure they decide home/away teams for the final on a coin toss? Which determines dressing room and kits. However I always think it should be based on league position! I.e. the higher placed team of the two finalists is allocated as the home team and therefore wears their home kit.
    Out of interest how many times have we worn the white and yellow shirts this season? Feels like we've worn yellow more but could be wrong. 
    Sunderland | Doncaster Rovers | Bristol Rovers | Fleetwood Town
  • Still don't get why we wore yellow to Bristol rovers instead of red
  • sam3110 said:
    Still don't get why we wore yellow to Bristol rovers instead of red
    I guess because they have the Blue / White checkers with white shorts

Means that both our home shorts and away kit would clash with their home kit

Of course we could have just worn the black shorts
  • We always used to have a spare set of red shorts kicking around even if we didn't have red shorts in any of our kits that season, I'm sure an all red combination would have been fine too
  • edited May 2019
    I liked our little venture back into the world of red shirts black shorts. Noticed Sunderland wearing red shorts a couple of times recently but not if that was because the opposition had darker shorts or not. 
  • sam3110 said:
    We always used to have a spare set of red shorts kicking around even if we didn't have red shorts in any of our kits that season, I'm sure an all red combination would have been fine too
    Dont actually think we've worn all red once this season
  • The Bristol Rovers one was weird. Googling them, one of the first images that came up was their match against Barnsley on Saturday. Even with white shorts, there's no clash between the red shirts and the Rovers kit.

• sam3110 said:
    Still don't get why we wore yellow to Bristol rovers instead of red
    I guess because they have the Blue / White checkers with white shorts

Means that both our home shorts and away kit would clash with their home kit

Of course we could have just worn the black shorts

Yet Brighton wore white shorts against Arsenal who also had white shorts on Sunday
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah I'm beginning to wonder if its partly team choice / partly if its the referee that decides if there is a clash
  • I would pay £5 extra not to have a sponsers logo on the shirt. I wish they would offer this as an option. 
  • Yeah I'm beginning to wonder if its partly team choice / partly if its the referee that decides if there is a clash

There used to be a rule in place where keepers and the ref couldn't wear the same/similar colours, but that seems to have fallen away now too.
  • edited May 2019
    Similar to the 'who wants to buy us' theory ..  a new sponsor might not be forthcoming until after the play offs are decided .. in the champ we are a much better 'billboard' prospect  than we are in L1 
  • DA9 said:
    those female shirts must be terrible quality to have shrunk that much already
    I know they breed em tough oop north but bare waisted is gonna be pretty chilly even for jock lassies
    Nice detailing...
  • Manufacturer and design of Charlton's kit for next season is completely irrelevant until the rotten lying scumbag has sold up and gone for good.
    Not A Penny More - every last drip of revenue into this decayed cadaver we once revered as CAFC is prolonging the douchebag's tenure, multiplying the degradation and bringing forward the coup de grace.
    Don't buy them, or anything else.
    We'll all regret it all too soon if you do.