Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Don't mention the War

THe Polish Minister has called the voting in the EU, based on each country's population unfair, as the Germans killed so many Poles during WWII.

sorry don't know why there is all this space.

http://news.monstersandcritics.com/europe/news/article_1320840.php/Polish_attack_on_Germany_for_war_deaths_causes_outrage_at_EU_summit

Where's Addickted when you need him?

Comments

• edited June 2007
    Coming from the same people who have banned the teletubbies because tinky winky has a handbag. The right wing government (fascist really) the poles have with twin brothers in charge (one brother is the President and the other the Prime Minister) really isn't going to bring a position of compromise to the table are they.

I can see the EU now struggling to come to any real decisions following their expansion. I'm sure Maggie will be happy about this along with at least 50% of the British population.
  • If Eurovision is anything to go by we might as well resign now!!

We are *so* hated! lol
  • edited June 2007
    I wonder how many they would have if we hadn't intervened... and what about the Russian invasions and subsequent occupation I suppose they had no impact.. still these wounds have not been aired by the Poles at least, people forget what the Nazis did to other races other than the Jews, e.g. the slavs, gypsies, etc not forgetting the handipcapped and mentally ill.