Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jimmy White, crack cocaine, Alex Higgins & Kirk Stephens.

Comments

• Options
    Snooker club used to be above Burtons on Lewisham High Street.
  • Options
    When I saw the title, I thought it was the next Bromley Addicks meeting.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    I like Jimmy White, real shame he never got a world title. I'm sure there used to be a snooker club on Lewisham High Street with his face painted on the outside, looking down over all the shoppers.

Incidentally, if you substitute John Wayne for Kirk Stephens in the title of this thread, it sounds like a line from "We didn't start the fire" by Billy Joel. Not a lot of people know that. 
    He earned more money through not doing so.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    I like Jimmy White, real shame he never got a world title. I'm sure there used to be a snooker club on Lewisham High Street with his face painted on the outside, looking down over all the shoppers.

Incidentally, if you substitute John Wayne for Kirk Stephens in the title of this thread, it sounds like a line from "We didn't start the fire" by Billy Joel. Not a lot of people know that. 
    He earned more money through not doing so.
    And, by his own admission, he stayed alive
  • Options
    edited April 2019

obligatory pic
  • Options
    She must have had a lot of work done, really odd how a woman  like that can go with someone Jimmys age... Drugs/money, any of you fans in future if you want to see her more often look out for the Taom shooutout on freesports TV, was on this weekend but she normally co hosts it. 
  • Options
    He’s Canadian, so a lumberjack and he’s ok about it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    But he does sleep all night and work all day.
  • Options
    But he does sleep all night and work all day.
    And he likes to press wildflowers and put on womens clothing and hang around in bars.

Or so I've heard.
  • Options

obligatory pic

Good on him.

Gives another meaning to 'potting the pink'.

• Options
    Always thought the snooker authorities could have considered swapping the ball colours around to make a more @DaveMehmet song.

Unfortunately probably ain’t gonna happen now.

Sink the  green, blue, black, white, white, more white but washed up then yellow, pink and  brown probably not the same. 

Unless you are Jimmy White when it may describe the pills Kirk bought, the snow Jimmy bought and then they washed followed by the end of the evening. 

On a bad night obvs.
  • Options

obligatory pic

Good on him.

Gives another meaning to 'potting the pink'.

Or brown 😁
  • Options
    Macronate said:

obligatory pic

Good on him.

Gives another meaning to 'potting the pink'

Thought it an old photo with Amy Winehouse.
  • Options
    I’m see crack cocaine and I click.