Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So......will the Scunthorpe game be available in The UK on iFollow?

edited April 2019 in General Charlton
I am guessing it won’t be.
However, given that it’s an Easter Monday game and bearing in mind The EFL allowed games on Easter Friday to be shown in The UK after ‘clearly’ stating on their website that Bank Holiday games would ‘not’ be shown’........WHO KNOWS?
Honestly.....iFollow and The EFL are a complete balls up.
Problem is, no one from either club (not that anyone at The Valley will have a clue, not being on the iFollow platform),The EFL or IFollow will be available to verify one way or the other between now and Monday’s kick off!
It is of course available (as normal), to subscribers of Scunthorpe United iFollow, who are viewing from abroad.

Comments

• Options
    clive said:
    Yes clive I saw that when I went on their site earlier.......but there’s always a lingering thought that, like Oxford, they are not totally aware of what is going on this weekend.
    I am going to try and verify things 100% by making a few phone calls.....as soon as I get some info (if I get any joy that is), I’ll post it on here.
    Just a chance someone may be available at Scunthorpe today.
    Not holding out much hope that it’s going to be shown but it’s worth a shot.
  • Options
    Just logged on to my Scunthorpe account and there isnt a Match Pass available for UK viewers for Monday's clash
  • Options
    These are the games listed on EFL site to be iFollow on Monday.

Aston Villa v Millwall (Monday 22 April - 1pm)

Bradford City v Gillingham (Monday 22 April - 3pm)

Plymouth Argyle v Barnsley (Monday 22 April - 3pm)

Shrewsbury Town v Oxford United (Monday 22 April - 3pm)

• Options
    edited April 2019
    Dansk_Red said:
    These are the games listed on EFL site to be iFollow on Monday.

Aston Villa v Millwall (Monday 22 April - 1pm)

Bradford City v Gillingham (Monday 22 April - 3pm)

Plymouth Argyle v Barnsley (Monday 22 April - 3pm)

Shrewsbury Town v Oxford United (Monday 22 April - 3pm)

Well I guess we should take that as a given Dansk.....thanks for that.
    I don’t suppose you know when that list was compiled, the reason I ask is that list, from The EFL web site, is ‘not’ the complete list......they said that other games would be added....so which games have been added and how the hell do you find out?