Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Saturday night telly

Anyone else near to boiling their head in the oven ??

Rubbish dancers on one side, rubbish singers on the other.

Where did it all go wrong ???????

Comments

• Options
    When they got rid of generation game and Doctor Who first time round?

Has anyone watched this Robin Hood thing the BBC are touting, not got round to it yet.
  • Options
    Early Saturday evening was often rubbish I guess, blankety blank and the like, but you always had 'The Professionals' to look forward to if you had been good and were allowed to stay up.

Cars going through plate glass windows, wonderful.
  • Options
    At least we've got Joe Calzhage to look forward to.

If you like boxing of course!
  • Options
    Wife doesn't and I am positioned close to PC as I try to work out now the i-POD FM transmitter works. Looks like CSI for the rest of the evening I guess.
  • Options
    at least we've got that wonderfully inbiased Match of the Day to look forward to...
  • Options
    What a load of rubbish that Calzaghe fight was. Not a patch on his performance against Lacey. Dirty shit that Bika was mind. Time to put Bravo on and watch some real fighting!
  • Options
    I just watched Good Bye Lenin!! on BBC4 and it was a great film. Even if it's all in German and with subtitles. Never thought I'd laugh out loud at a film in German...
  • Options
    I saw that too Inspector (well, apart from the first 10mins). There weren't that many laugh out loud moments, but lots of pleasant little chuckles along the way. And weirdly, after a little while I stopped noticing it was subtitled.
  • Options
    Watched Good Bye Lenin last year on SKY it is an amusing film.
  • Options
    If you think TV in Britain is crap try living in North America, hundreds of channels of absolute pony, having
    said that in Canada we get 3 live prem games on Saturday plus the Sunday/Monday games live, oh and Little Britain
    repeats, oh and Hollyoaks / Two Pints of Lager reapeats and some very very old Corrie !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Same here in Australia......they still seem to be into Benny Hill over here for some reason and its all Minder and The Sweeny 'SHUT ITTTTT!!!!!!!!'............
  • Options
    [cite] aliwibble:[/cite]And weirdly, after a little while I stopped noticing it was subtitled.

Yeah, that happens to me too. Hadn't seen a subtitled film in ages until last night, but it's funny how your mind stops noticing it after a while. Probably worked so well because a lot of it was visual humour.
  • Options
    i think the only subtitled film of ever watched is Betty Blue.

And funny enough, i didn't notice the subtitles that much :-)