Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Have a PSA Blood Test for Prostate Cancer before the Scunthorpe Game on 22 April

2»

Comments

• Options
    Do you have to go through the Covered End turnstiles to get to the fans bar or is there a separate entrance?
  • Options
    Do you have to go through the Covered End turnstiles to get to the fans bar or is there a separate entrance?
    Separate entrance just by the Charlton badge on the stand.
  • Options
    Separate entrance just by the Charlton badge on the stand.
    Thanks mate
  • Options
    Just had mine. Took 2 minutes. Sat opposite Bow. Told him to be a big brave boy;) He was.
  • Options
    Tracey said:
    Thank you all so much for supporting our PSA  Testing day. Hundreds of men were tested and I can’t thank everyone enough for attending and spreading the word to make it such a success. 
    Fantastic project......well done to all involved, including those who were tested.
  • Options
    Tracey said:
    Thank you all so much for supporting our PSA  Testing day. Hundreds of men were tested and I can’t thank everyone enough for attending and spreading the word to make it such a success. 
    Thank you for organizing this Tracey, there’s no way you’d have got me going to a doctor to have this done, yet it’s such a simple test, and hopefully I’ll have one each year, now, a  pleasure to bump into your hubby as well, what a star!