Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Our new right back in action

edited June 2007 in General Charlton
If we play Moutouakil, Thatcher, Walton and McCarthy next season the opposition will be terrified. he still looks good though!

yassin in action

Comments

• Options
    no messin'
  • Options
    His tackling technique looks all over the shop - two-footed, left-footed, anything goes.
    I'm sorry, but I'm starting to wonder if Mr Pards does know what he's doing apart from building a team of thugs...I do so hope I'm wrong.
  • Options
    you can't make a judgement on 90 secs of action.

He looks athletic and likes to get forward, something to work with there.
  • Options
    But first and foremost I expect a right back to be able to tackle - that's one thing Luke can do.
  • Options
    Can't say I'm that impressed with the clips. I was expecting something good not a bloody red card.
  • Options
    Wouldn't be too bothered by this clip, let's pass judgement when he takes the pre-season, sure pards will sit him down and explain what is expected.
  • Options
    you could have a clip of any oneof our players past or present getting sent off for something reckless - as people are saying, lets not pass judgement just yet.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: badger[/cite]...sure pards will sit him down and explain what is expected.

I can imagine Pards talking to him like the Gendarme off 'Allo 'Allo...

'Good Moaning - Leesen verrry carefully, I weel zay zis only once'
  • Options
    You could make me look good with a 90 second edit on youtube... I imagine in years of playing i might have done at least 60 seconds of good things.