Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Give Johnnie Jackson his 500th appearance?

Once our league position is settled, could/should we play Jacko one more time to get him up from 499 to 500 appearances if we have a dead rubber or two?

Even 1 min as a sub would do it. I assume he can still re-register as a player at this point. 

Just a thought...

Comments

• edited April 2019
    He's no longer registered as a player, so you might find that more difficult than you think.

With our run in being critical to our promotion, I'd rather we used our subs to keep players from injury than to give a swan song to one.

Even if that one is Jackson.
  • Addickted said:
    His legs have gone.

I'd like a tenner for every time someone has made that comment over the past 5 years... but I'm assuming yours was said in fun.
  • addick05 said:
    Addickted said:
    His legs have gone.

I'd like a tenner for every time someone has made that comment over the past 5 years... but I'm assuming yours was said in fun.

Whooooooosh!!

• to be honest his legs have gone.....he's in an air boot as all his preparations for the London Marathon have fucked his achilles tendon
  • Addickted said:
    His legs have gone.
    Overheard someone behind me on Saturday say that Johnnie was wearing what looked like a protective boot

Dont know if true as my eyesight looking at the bench from the East Stand is shite but if so would surely rule him out of doing the Marathon at the end of the month
  • Addickted said:
    His legs have gone.
    Overheard someone behind me on Saturday say that Johnnie was wearing what looked like a protective boot

Dont know if true as my eyesight looking at the bench from the East Stand is shite but if so would surely rule him out of doing the Marathon at the end of the month

Yes he was, not sure why
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc999 said:
    kimbo said:
    Addickted said:
    His legs have gone.

Yes he was, not sure why
    JJ has damaged his Achilles whilst training for the London Marathon. Hopefully he should be fit enough but he is at the mercy of our medical team...…….oh wait a minute 
    He only originally went to the medical team to get one of his toenails cut
  • Omar Puso only got 45 minutes against Portsmouth back in 2006.  Get him back and give him another 45 so he can complete the 90 :wink:
  • Is Corey Gibbs ready for his debut ?
  • Give seb his debut. 
    Fails the height test. 
  • 500th was reserved for the play off final last year, sadly the boys let him down.
  • edited April 2019
    Think we should let Thomas Driessen pick the team if we get to the play off final as well. 
  • Sam Bartram will also make a comeback for the play-off final.   His distribution is far better than Phillips too.
  • Give seb his debut. 
    He’ll never worm his way into the side 😉
  • edited April 2019