Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parking ticket today!

2»

Comments

• Options
    There is a 2 hour restriction on most non yellow line parking spaces around The Valley. The Council has increased the number of wardens. I saw 2 near the station at the last game.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    And remember......dustbins, planks of wood & unofficial traffic cones take precedence in marked parking bays. :smiley:
  • Options
    I got my first parking ticket for years yesterday but it was all my own fault. I paid using an app and selected the wrong car which means I not only paid for the parking but had to pay the fine.
  • Options
    I got my first parking ticket for years yesterday but it was all my own fault. I paid using an app and selected the wrong car which means I not only paid for the parking but had to pay the fine.
    I have done that before and appealed the fine and got away with it. They agreed I had paid for the parking and that I was a fool but shouldn’t necessarily be penalised that time for it (on future occasions I would)
  • Options

The decision to put a parking ticket on a bus during a layover at a stop has been called "absolutely ridiculous".

The driver of the 44 service was issued the ticket in Market Harborough, Leicestershire, on Monday morning.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-53339599

• Options
    Curb_It said:
    So so golf addick when you were crying on here the other month about being locked in. You are now saying bang to rights to others when people were being quite sympathetic to you.

You are quite rude. 
    I don't remember anyone being sympathetic to me at all.....quite the opposite. Most people replying that evening were laughing at my predicament. 
    In fairness, it was very funny
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Curb_It said:
    So so golf addick when you were crying on here the other month about being locked in. You are now saying bang to rights to others when people were being quite sympathetic to you.

You are quite rude. 
    I don't remember anyone being sympathetic to me at all.....quite the opposite. Most people replying that evening were laughing at my predicament. 
    Was it. I'll remember that the next time someone posts on here / tweets after a home  game that their car has been vandalised & they cant get home.

How I'll laugh my bollox off. 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Chizz said:
    Curb_It said:

You are quite rude. 
    Was it. I'll remember that the next time someone posts on here / tweets after a home  game that their car has been vandalised & they cant get home.

How I'll laugh my bollox off. 
    ....now THAT would be funny Golfie! The nation needs a good laugh at this difficult time, eh?