Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Feel good/good news thread

13»

Comments

• My AstroTurf install in back garden will be finished today
    Lazy and terrible for the environment.
  • Stig said:
    Where was that @PopIcon, I'd love to see that.

More good news, today is the first good sandal wearing day of the year and my new socks are looking great.
    I lead the way, others just follow along.  B)
  • Stig said:

More good news, today is the first good sandal wearing day of the year and my new socks are looking great.
    Off the coast of Buracona, just happened to be in the right place at the right time.  It was a whopper, maybe two feet long, maybe more.
  • A BMW driver let me out of a side street with a cheery wave and a bright smile today.
    Unbelievable Geoff, do you think the car was stolen?
  • Charlton win 1 0, Welling Win 1 0, I’ve done all the jobs I needed to do in the house & garden today, there’s a couple of Cobras chilling in the fridge and am cooking a (low fat) curry for me and my daughter later.
  • My weekend!:

Offered a new job on Friday followed by a cracking night out in Clapham with 2 best mates to celebrate!

CAFC win on Saturday and I got a free beer courtesy of @cantersaddick. :-)

At The London Club now for a round of golf feeling fresh as a daisy after a rare Saturday night in.

10 of the family joining up with us at 1pm for food, fun and beer. 

If Carlsberg did weekends...
    Don't be saying stuff like that on here. I'll have elfsborg chasing me

You can get me one next time.
  • Rodders, can you please look into sorting the spacing out around the backslash on thread title please. Thank you
    Done x
    ty x
  • Sponsored links:

• David Byrne’s Reasons to Be Cheerful website as an antidote to the unremitting misery being pushed on us all by most media outlets:

https://www.reasonstobecheerful.world/about
  • PopIcon said:
    Stig said:

Off the coast of Buracona, just happened to be in the right place at the right time.  It was a whopper, maybe two feet long, maybe more.
    Nice one! A bit far for me to go though. I was hoping you'd say "Off the coast of Thanet" or something like that ;-)
  • Glad all is going okay for you... Lovely name for her
  • Congratulations 
  • Congratulations and a lovely choice of names.
  • Fantastic news. Congratulations to you and the mrs. 
  • My weekend!:

Offered a new job on Friday followed by a cracking night out in Clapham with 2 best mates to celebrate!

CAFC win on Saturday and I got a free beer courtesy of @cantersaddick. :-)

At The London Club now for a round of golf feeling fresh as a daisy after a rare Saturday night in.

10 of the family joining up with us at 1pm for food, fun and beer. 

If Carlsberg did weekends...
    Don't be saying stuff like that on here. I'll have elfsborg chasing me

You can get me one next time.
    @Addickted2TheReds You haven't shown your face at football since to avoid buying me that pint!
  • edited October 2019
    Just had a massive ghost poo. I'm now lighter, and it was minimal effort. 

Today will be a good day!
  • Just had a massive ghost poo. I'm now lighter, and it was minimal effort. 

Today will be a good day!
    You should have kept it and slung it on the pitch tonight. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Ghost poo??? Is that one where you only need to give it a bingo dab, instead of a full on sack to crack wipe?
  • Ghost poo??? Is that one where you only need to give it a bingo dab, instead of a full on sack to crack wipe?
    Bingo dab.... Lol!
  • Great technique if the Farmers are in residence
  • Starting to really hot up here in Melbourne ... New job just started after a pretty dodgy length of time off, Richmond won the Afl Grand Final and Melbourne Victory kick off next week... 9months sober today ... Happy days