Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"Comprehensive read, articulate and educational".

Could have been Charlton Life, obviously, but those are actually comments about the Charlton Athletic programme (or matchday magazine if you are the VAT man) from the League One programme of the Year Awards.

Coventry City won, Charlton being let down by too high a ratio of adverts to content

And the museum gets a nice mention too.

And here's that "very high standard" museum article.

Well done @Ollywozere and the rest of the crew. Can't be easy dealing with the crap while understaffed but still knocking out what neutrals recognise as quality work.

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2019
    @Ollywozere and his team have done a fine job of keeping the programme still relevant and readable. Is not easy. Congratulations. That @HenryIrving  bloke clearly has too much time on his hands 😃

Long live the football programme. 
  • Options
    Look at me, look at me!
  • Options
    The word 'eight' spelled out in brackets after the score '8' in the article, shouldn't be there. 

This was only ever done for a score of '7', which it was worried may look like a '1' on the vidiprinter.  It made more sense to spell out seven rather than one with it being a very common score.

• Options
    Well done for the museum section of the programme, which is always well worth reading. The ex Addicks 11 has been an excellent addition too.

To me our programme, while attractive slightly lacks content. Many of the ones at other clubs have more pages or more print (i.e. smaller font). Surprised that the awards mentioned the "Deadly Duos" section as I'm pretty sure that's produced externally, as I've seen similar (if not identical) pieces in other programmes.