Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cray Valley

Great to see Cray Valley are going to Wembley stadium on 19thMay in the FA Vase Final which will be shown on Bt Sport. Will be great to see 40 year old Kevin Lisbie score the winner 

Comments

• And Orient in the Trophy final! Kevin Lisbie day at Wembley!
    Went with my son a few years ago and have tickets again. £20 for club Wembley and £1 for U16s is great value.
  • Cray Valley was my old school. Isn't it Cray Wanderers going to Wembley? 
  • Pedro45 said:
    Cray Valley was my old school. Isn't it Cray Wanderers going to Wembley? 
    Cray Valley (paper mills) they play in Eltham just up the road from Goals and share a ground with Greenwich Borough.
  •    Pedro45 said:

No, it's Cray Valley as the thread title suggests.
  •    Pedro45 said:

You sure it’s not Cray Twins?
  • Crickey. I used to play against Cray Valley Paper Mills in the South London Alliance League, maybe 30 years ago. They have gone up in the world. 
  • Off_it said:
       Pedro45 said:

You sure it’s not Cray Twins?
    Haven't they got a swimmi g team .. Cray Fish?
  • edited March 2019
    redman said:
    Crickey. I used to play against Cray Valley Paper Mills in the South London Alliance League, maybe 30 years ago. They have gone up in the world. 
    I was playing against them in the Kent County Premier less than ten years ago!
  • Thought it was that shit golf club up sandy lane
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2019
    Sorry, but as a resident of Chertsey, Cray don't stand a chance. We have a fluid front three, who although diminutive, will tear Cray apart.
  • Thought Cray Valley was a golf course. Green staff or club members playing.