Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CACT and Cribbage

2»

Comments

• Options
    Love cribbage , used to play with grandad, dad and sisters years ago mainly at Christmas time , them supping  beers, Long Life for dad and some filthy Extra for grandad and Coca Cola for me and sister , good times .
    Shortly before my old man passed away a few years ago I went round his and he beat me 2-1 followed by fish & chip take away , it was the last time I saw him . Git didn’t give me a chance of revenge ! 
    Have you got his crib board?
  • Options
    Love cribbage , used to play with grandad, dad and sisters years ago mainly at Christmas time , them supping  beers, Long Life for dad and some filthy Extra for grandad and Coca Cola for me and sister , good times .
    Shortly before my old man passed away a few years ago I went round his and he beat me 2-1 followed by fish & chip take away , it was the last time I saw him . Git didn’t give me a chance of revenge ! 
    Somewhere I've got one my Dad made for me.  It's got a black formica top on a wood base and rivets for the pegs, and I've just worked out he made it over 45 years ago.
  • Options
    Yep , it's just a bog-standard one 
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Mass produced 60s board