Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton shirts for sale by the CAFC Museum

Comments

• Options
    Yes it's yours , I will inbox you
  • Options
    We have a couple of kids shirts available. Firstly a Le Coq Mesh home shirt as worn at Wembley 1998 , signed by Curbs and a couple of other signatures. In great condition although it does have ' To Jack ' written just below the MESH logo. Size 22/24 , £20 inc 1st class postage
  • Options
    @charltonnick will be at my the museum this Friday from 11.00 am to 2.00 pm so if you want to make any last minutes purchases or just see the ball, medals, shirt and boots from 1998 why not pop in.  It's free.
  • Options
    A black Joma away shirt , large boys. In excellent condition , £15 inc 1st class postage

• Options
    A brand new Joma goalkeepers shirt , age 10. £15 inc 1st class postage. Signed but I'm not sure who by
  • Options
    A Joma white away shirt size large , excellent condition £20 inc postage

• Options
    A Joma home shirt , size XL although you can't read the size label. Excellent condition , £20 inc 1st class postage

• Options
    A Hummel black polo shirt , size Large and looks unworn , £17 inc 1st class postage

• Options
    A Nike training top signed by Royce Wiggins , size small and in excellent condition , £17 inc 1st class postage

• Options
    A black polo shirt from 1998 , size large. In ok condition , £7 inc 1st class post

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    We will consider any reasonable offers on any unsold shirts
  • Options
    Any Adidas shirts for sale? 
  • Options
    I wish we had , when did we last have adidas , early 80's ? Very rare , we have a couple on display in the museum
  • Options
    I wish we had , when did we last have adidas , early 80's ? Very rare , we have a couple on display in the museum
    Think also after the Osca kit in later 80’s. pretty sure the 87 play off v Leeds we had Adidas.

• Options
    Yes we wore adidas at the full members cup final and have Steve Thompson's shirt from the day on display in the museum
  • Options
    Osca was early 80's , the first replica shirt I purchased.
  • Options
    Osca was early 80's , the first replica shirt I purchased.
    My Sunday shirt

• Options
    Wow , is that an original ?
  • Options
    No mate unfortunately but a very good likeness. 

Was my first ever top in 83
  • Options
    Same here bought from the Charlon club shop which was a wooden shed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Same here. I bought mine the same day that we played Newcastle at home. It was Keegan's last game in London, he was a hero of mine and I managed to get his autograph as he got off the coach.

I was like a dog with 3 cocks that day.

I also had the white and blue versions, both of which were auctioned on here for the upbeats years ago.

• Options
    @charltonnick will be at my the museum this Friday from 11.00 am to 2.00 pm so if you want to make any last minutes purchases or just see the ball, medals, shirt and boots from 1998 why not pop in.  It's free.
    you should have opened today, number of schools being used as polling stations
  • Options
    Yes that would probably have been a better day , is there an election on then ? :tired_face:
  • Options
    Wow , is that an original ?
    The retro tops sold in the shop were 'original retros', unlike the FADS tops we have sold in the past.
  • Options

Same here. I bought mine the same day that we played Newcastle at home. It was Keegan's last game in London, he was a hero of mine and I managed to get his autograph as he got off the coach.

I was like a dog with 3 cocks that day.

I also had the white and blue versions, both of which were auctioned on here for the upbeats years ago.

Mine was against Watford in the Cup that year a couple months previous.

Was also at the Keegan game.
  • Options
    Yes that would probably have been a better day , is there an election on then ? :tired_face:
    This is what you get when the politics threads are on a sub site lol 😂 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    nope, none of that boring shit, they're just having a vote to see who the locals think will win on Sunday
  • Options
    A Joma home shirt , size XL although you can't read the size label. Excellent condition , £20 inc 1st class postage

Hi fellow Addicks!

is this one still available? 

Can pick up when the museum opens tomorrow if that’s an option? 

COYR 
  • Options
    Hi Yes and you can pick it up in the museum tomorrow between 11.00-14.00
  • Options
    A Joma white away shirt size large , excellent condition £20 inc postage

Is this one still available for £20 plus postage? Thanks.