Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Share Price

I believe, is currently £0.000215. 3m shares have just changed hands realising the staggering sum of £645. I wonder what the company is valued at? Peter De Saveloy must be so please he hasn't wasted his money...LOL

Comments

• Options
    De Saveloy only holds a very back role in the trading company now. He's basically hanging around until the Sports City regeneration project goes through. A project Millwall fans think will make their club a fair bit of money, but what more realistically will see their ground sold off and them moving further out IMO.

Two Americans ploughed money in towards the tail end of last season, they're only interested in the regeneration.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]I believe, is currently £0.000215. 3m shares have just changed hands realising the staggering sum of £645. I wonder what the company is valued at? Peter De Saveloy must be so please he hasn't wasted his money...LOL

It was me. I was digging around at the back of the Sofa and found some change....
  • Options
    Millwall fans are very worried about these American investors. There is no way they invested to help the team - they are after the land, ie 'regeneration' as AFKA states.

Do not be surprise to see Millwall moving again in the next 2-3 years.
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]I believe, is currently £0.000215. 3m shares have just changed hands realising the staggering sum of £645.

so by my calculations, everytime i buy a pint @ £3 (if there are any pubs left in a month), i am pissing away potentially 14,000 millwall shares. right?

***makes mental note for pub 'debates' ****
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Millwall fans are very worried about these American investors. There is no way they invested to help the team - they are after the land, ie 'regeneration' as AFKA states.

where to though ?, there's not a lot of cheap land left these days going south or west of where they are...and as long as it isn't to the dome where their crowds would fit in easily and could pop on the jubilee line to...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Millwall fans are very worried about these American investors. There is no way they invested to help the team - they are after the land, ie 'regeneration' as AFKA states.

where to though ?, there's not a lot of cheap land left these days going south or west of where they are...and as long as it isn't to the dome where their crowds would fit in easily and could pop on the jubilee line to...
    "Charlton Lions"
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]

It was me. I was digging around at the back of the Sofa and found some change....

LOL! My Ex boss is a Spanner, He's got 300 shares :-)
  • Options
    What's the total shareholding in Millwall?
  • Options
    i think you have one or two extra 0's in there Valley.

4.4m shares have traded so far today, though 165m traded on Tuesday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]What's the total shareholding in Millwall?

worthless - unless they can sell the land
  • Options
    an Isle of Man investor called Graham Ferguson Lacey has just raised his stake in the club to 27.18%.

Lacey is extremely well known as an international asset stripper (cue Sco).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]What's the total shareholding in Millwall?

worthless - unless they can sell the land

I meant how many millions of shares have been issued in total.
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    I know Henry, but I couldn't stop myself pointing that out.

I believe there are about 28 million ordinary shares
  • Options
    shouldn't that be 28 BILLION ?
  • Options
    28m x 0.000215 = £6,020 according to my calculator.

Sod Delmelza let's spend the charity game money on buying Millwall
  • Options
    ok so I missed 3 zeros ... whooops
  • Options
    Further to the announcement made by the Company on 26 March 2007 regarding the
    subscription by Graham Ferguson Lacey, the Company has today received funds of
    #900,000 from Mr Ferguson Lacey and has accordingly made application for
    3,000,000,000 ordinary shares to be admitted to trading on AIM. These shares are
    expected to commence trading on 22 June 2007.

Mr Ferguson Lacey is now interested in 7,630,000,000 ordinary shares
    representing 27.18% of the Company's voting share capital.
  • Options
    the price is not what is said, its either £0.02 or £0.002
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    actually, i think it might be 25.071 billion ordinary shares issued...but hey, what's a few billion shares between friends...though, there is that 3 billion mentioned above so that might bring it up to 28 billion...if they could get one certificate per share they could corner the football toilet paper market...millwall paper to wipe your arse with, they'd clean up...literally...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Come on all you City types SORT IT OUT.

What the quoted value of MIllwall PLC.
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    if its 25 billion its a market cap of £5.39...million
  • Options
    at end 2006 it had a market cap of £4.75m
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite] A project Millwall fans think will make their club a fair bit of money, but what more realistically will see their ground sold off and them moving further out IMO.

Just like ltgtr, I'm baffled by the thought of Millwall moving - there'd be nowhere for them to go unless they upped sticks and left London, which is highly unlikely. Assuming they'd have to deal with the boroughs of Lewisham and Southwark, there isn't the land in either of those areas, and nobody would want Millwall as a neighbour. And if they moved further out, Bromley wouldn't take 'em, and I can't really see the New Spanner Stadium going up in Belvedere any day soon.

Ah, just realised... Selhurst. Case closed!
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]

Ah, just realised... Selhurst. Case closed!

No way. Jordan has bought Selhurst. He made a big song and dance about buying it from Noades.

Except he hasn't actually bought it. Belongs to the bloke on the Apprentice who supports Spurs (no Sir Alan, the guy with the beard who did the last five interviews) and some property developer mates of his.
  • Options
    Well, Charmim supersize toilet roll is 21.3p per 100 sheets, therefore £0.00213 per sheet, slightly more expensive than 1 Millwall share at £0.002.
  • Options
    millwall shares are 0.022p (£0.00022)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]millwall shares are 0.022p (£0.00022)[/quote]

Struth, no contest, its Millwall shares in my dunny every time
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeanutsMolloy[/cite]Well, Charmim supersize toilet roll is 21.3p per 100 sheets, therefore £0.00213 per sheet, slightly more expensive than 1 Millwall share at £0.002.

So what you are saying it that it would be cheaper to wipe one's behind on Millwall shares than conventioal toilet paper.

Anyone got Mick Everitt's phone number?
  • Options
    Henry,

Jordan DOES NOT own SP. It is currently owned by a development company fronted by a Spurs Director.

Jordan has the right to purchase it for £15m (Noades sold last year for £12m) - and he's been trying to raise the funds all year......... unsuccessfully.

Currently Palace have to pay over £1.1m PA to Structdene (more than they paid Noades)- the company that holds the freehold - this income is what Jordan is hoping will attract investors in SP.

If Jordan is unable to find funding, then the freehold price has a built in inflation busting annual rise (ie he'll have to pay £18m in 18 months time).