Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another Bonkers Statement from Roland - the "The EFL must buy the club" one

Comments

• Options
    Really feels like the end game for Roland. Just hoping beyond hope it is not the end game for Charlton Athletic.
    Unfortunatly I think we are im serious danger.

The EFL obviously will say they cant buy us so whats his next step to get rid.

Sell the land to some property developer and dissolve the club??
  • Options
    Jesus wept

Who is this statement written by?

Someone must have to sign it off?
    Reading that I'd say he got someone, possibly Rubashow, or perhaps someone on Roland's legal team, to write the first part (FFP etc). 
    After that the style seems to change. I think he wrote that bit himself.

He then tells the comms team to publish, and they have no say in the matter.
  • Options

How long until he refuses to pay the bills? Refuses to pay the players and staff?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jokes aside, could he just close the Club as a business and cease trading?
  • Options
    All jokes aside, for RD to come out with this utter nonsense quite clearly shows that no other interested party is even remotely close to completing a deal. Which means LdT telling fans last night there were still 2-3 talking to him on a regular basis can only be complete rubbish.
  • Options

How long until he refuses to pay the bills? Refuses to pay the players and staff?

If we go into admin he loses everything, not gonna happen.
  • Options
    Imagine this will disappear from the site soon. Didn't the last nonsense rant get deleted quite soon after being posted?

I've read it three times and still can't believe this has been posted on our official site!
  • Options
    absolutely brilliant - he has completely and utterly lost it.

Just goes to show that he hates confrontation on his own turf.

Also proves there are no real buyers out there at the price he is asking - something now has to give. 
  • Options

But he isn't rational, is he? 
  • Options
    As I said above could he sell the ground to a property developer and dissolve the club
  • Options

But he isn't rational, is he? 
    I don't think he's that bonkers.

We can only hope.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As I said above could he sell the ground to a property developer and dissolve the club
    Unless the fans can come up with the cash for the Ground themselves, isnt that what the ACV is there to stop?
  • Options
    WOW! I suppose this is how you get when you are a millionaire and surrounded by "yes" men. His sense of self importance is staggering as is his lack of common sense. When his cage gets rattled he is unable to control himself and makes hilarious, insane outbursts. Just makes my day. More please.
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Just read it. 

HOLY FUCK
    HOLY FUCK
    HOLY FUCK

HOOOOOOOLYYYYY FUUUUUUUUCK!!
    Blasphemy and foul language, that'll test the resolve and bottle of the mods 😉.
  • Options
    Unless the fans can come up with the cash for the Ground themselves, isnt that what the ACV is there to stop?

And also, I think there are issues with access to the site for heavy plant etc.
  • Options
    But he said he doesnt want money for the club just the ground and training ground so he is quoting those at £40M, can the fans get that I doubt it
  • Options
    He actually said 'Fake News'. He's actually borrowing Trump phrases now.
  • Options
    It causes a delay, RD can still decide to sell Whoever he wants, even if the 'fans' are the highest bidders。
  • Options
    I don't know what to say.  My flabber is ghasted.  

Maybe it's the beginning of the end game

But our mate Roly has really not done himself any favours there has he.  None at all.