Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roland Duchatelet's properties in Sint-Truiden vandalised

Comments

• Options
    Back of the net!
    Sorry wrong thread.
  • Options
    A Persecuted pussy?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cabbles said:
    Ultimately I don’t really care because the bloke is a grade a Twonk and his monumental screw up of ownership and failure to sell has led to this, but it doesn’t help, much in the same way harranging Meire’s parents didn’t.  This is a criminal act and we should be above it 

Maybe it was Banksey.....

Would it be a criminal cat then ? 
    All cats are criminals in my eyes 
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Ultimately I don’t really care because the bloke is a grade a Twonk and his monumental screw up of ownership and failure to sell has led to this, but it doesn’t help, much in the same way harranging Meire’s parents didn’t.  This is a criminal act and we should be above it 

Banksey is a cat? Makes The paintings way more  impressive.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    cabbles said:

Criminal cat?

Searching for the purrfect crime  ;)
    A Cat Burglar
  • Options
    Alright, alright !

Cries of " Fanny's p*ssed again! "  
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Google translate of Flemish language article:

Sint-Truiden region

Angry Charlton fanatic dabbed houses of Roland Duchâtelet: 'Just sell the club' and 'Fuck off Roland'

Dirk Selis 25 February 2019 13u39

Sint-Truiden In the night from Sunday to Monday, fervent Charlton fans have daubed several properties of entrepreneur Roland Duchâtelet with graffiti. The messages leave nothing to the imagination. 'Just sell the club' and 'Fuck off Roland'. The vandals want Duchâtelet to withdraw from the London football club Charlton Atletic. But above all they want him to pay the promised bonuses to his staff.

'CAFC (or Charlton Atletic Football Club) say:' fuck off RD ', can be read on the garage door of Duchâtelet's former villa near the stadium. Small windows with graffiti were also smeared on the Small Market on the Stayen site. And toothpicks were put into the keyholes of the Stayen catering business and broken off.

Londoner John Barns, who founded the political party 'Roland Out Today' last October, has nothing to do with it. "I definitely disapprove of this action. But we do want to warn the Truien people for the person Roland Duchâtelet. He destroyed our proud football club and destroyed the social cohesion of our club. He has kicked our hearts and we are not taking Britons. That's why we're going to fight him in his own backyard. But not in such a way. We will have to wait and see if he will pay the promised bonuses. If not, we plan actions in Sint-Truiden. "

Businessman Duchâtelet, former owner of STVV, took over the London club four years ago. Since then, the club is struggling from one crisis to another. Charlton faces an annual loss of turnover of around 10 million pounds. So Duchâtelet introduced savings measures. Those are so drastic, as the Daily Mail reported last week, that the club is no longer buying toilet paper for the toilets in the stadium. Roland Duchâtelet himself did not want to respond: "I'm not going to make these men more important than they are. They are just looking for that, media attention. "

The local police confirms that a declaration has been made for vandalism. The investigation into the perpetrators is still ongoing, but it is obvious that they are disgruntled supporters of Charlton.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    It is 'obvious'?
    I think this might truly be a time to say 'no shit Sherlock'.
  • Options
    I know emotions are high but I can't condone this at all. The graffiti on the white building appears to say CAFC Say F____Off ... I mean what kind of grammar is that?!

Find the perpetrators and get them to an English class immediately.

Also, not cool - the vandalism. 

• Options
    Had to google ordure. 

Its a tricky one this. Quite naughty! 
  • Options
    Whoever did it certainly got around - not only St Truiden but also Melexis in Ypres according to one report. 
    Even more terrible.