Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

European Deaf Champions League

Good evening all,

Charlton Athletic Deaf Football Club (CADFC) is a football club specifically for players who are Deaf, (players must have a diagnosed severe to profound hearing loss). Like a lot of our community football teams, we are voluntarily run and self-funded. 

This year we have been selected to host the prestigious European Deaf Champions League. This competition takes place annually, with different European countries and their clubs hosting the event. This will be the 12th European Deaf Champions League. The competition will run from 15th to 20th April 2019 in South East London and Kent. We will be using a number of local pitches in Bexley, Greenwich and Dartford areas.

This is our official competition logo. Can you see the sword in the logo? ;)

The clubs that will be taking part are some of the best Deaf clubs from European countries. We are eagerly anticipating an exciting tournament and to see who will be named champions of Europe! This is a remarkable achievement for CADFC, which comes with great pride and responsibility. The organising committee are very excited and honoured to have been asked to host a tournament of such prominence and welcoming guests from afar.

The Deaf team and the Organising Committee are very pleased to be working closely with the Charlton Athletic Community Trust, London FA & Kent FA and would like to thank all of them for their on-going support, however, hosting a tournament this big will carry a high price for us, therefore we are actively seeking support for sponsors and donations.

We have plenty of sponsorships packages on offer and would very much appreciate it if you can share this with anyone you may think that would be interested in sponsoring us.

Link for the Brochure: https://tinyurl.com/DCLSponsorships

On the other hand, if you're looking just to donate or give us any ideas on how we could raise money, that would be fantastic.

Link for donations: http://tiny.cc/DonatetoCharltonDeaf

Also, we hope you guys can come out and watch some of the games during half term! I will post more details nearer the time on where and when the matches are being played.

Thanks for your time in reading this. 

Comments

• Congrats and good luck. 

I cant see the sword word by the way...
  • MrOneLung said:
    Congrats and good luck. 

I cant see the sword word by the way...
    Not sure if serious or not and its probably a whoosh.

But for those that cant see it look at 2019
  • Bloody hell.

I was looking at all the triangles in the main part of the logo thinking there was a subtle set of shading that outlined a sword !! 

I am a muppet.move on, nothing to see here - apart from the sword ! 
  • One of our players is doing a Race Night on this Saturday night to raise money for European Deaf Champions League!

It will be a great turnout but however, he still need help with selling the horses to fill in the gaps on the race cards. 

Up to date, we have sold 40 horses so far and we have got 16 left to sell, we was wondering if any of you guys would like to buy/own a horse for £10. You can name it whatever you like and if your horse wins, you get £40 return. 

If you are interested in owning a horse, supporting us and help us raise money, please make a payment of £10 per horse to our paypal account:
    https://www.paypal.me/CharltonDeaf

If you prefer to do a bank transfer, please let me know as we can give you our bank details! 

Much appreciated! :smile:

• Sold more horses last night, brilliant! 

There's still few horses left to buy, so let's get involved and buy a horse to support Charlton Deaf team!

One of our players is doing a Race Night on this Saturday night to raise money for European Deaf Champions League!

It will be a great turnout but however, he still need help with selling the horses to fill in the gaps on the race cards. 

Up to date, we have sold 40 horses so far and we have got 16 left to sell, we was wondering if any of you guys would like to buy/own a horse for £10. You can name it whatever you like and if your horse wins, you get £40 return. 

If you are interested in owning a horse, supporting us and help us raise money, please make a payment of £10 per horse to our paypal account:
    https://www.paypal.me/CharltonDeaf

If you prefer to do a bank transfer, please let me know as we can give you our bank details! 

Much appreciated! :smile:

• edited February 2019
    Good luck
  • edited April 2019
    Looks like the quarterfinal is today at 1700.

Go on lads!

• Come on Charlton! 

(It's great to see we are in the Champions League longer than Man City)
  • WHEN'S IT ON?