Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kevin Lisbie one game (two legs) from Wembley

He’s still turning out locally at 41 for Cray Valley PM in the Southern Counties East

through to the semis of the FA Vase

https://twitter.com/scefleague/status/1099608076842426369?s=21

Comments

• as GHF says it's two games, but hope he can spear them on to get there.  Would be a fantastic achievement!
  • Charlton conquers Northwich Victoria are in the semi finals too.
  • Also, Orient are in the semi final of the FA Trophy. Maidstone have a quarter final replay.

with both finals at Wembley on the same day, there could be a lot of local or Charlton related interest.
  • Good to see Kevin is still very fit at 41, hope he gets to Wembley

• I will never desert CAFC but something seemed to be missing in my football. I needn't have worried - I believe it's just returned.

Btw, we went to one of Theo Foley's book signings - Cray Valley was the venue and they were fine hosts. 

• Sponsored links:

My local side Biggleswade FC play Canterbury in the last quarter final today. So I’m hoping to see them go all the way to Wembley .
    My local side Biggleswade FC play Canterbury in the last quarter final today. So I’m hoping to see them go all the way to Wembley .

Nope

• Go on Super Kev!

(& he's actually 40 - we share the same birthday) ;)
  • edited February 2019

SF draw : Cray Valley PM vs Canterbury City, first leg at Cray Valley on 16 Mar, with the return on 23 Mar unless City's landlords Faversham Town are at home, in which case the SF goes back a day to Sun 24th.

COYM!!

In the FA Trophy Maidstone Utd will face AFC Fylde on 16 and 23 Mar provided that they beat Stockport County in tomorrow night's replay. In the other SF Leyton Orient play Telford. Out of curiosity, can anyone explain why Maidstone's drawn game went to a replay while Fylde vs Barnet was settled on pens?

• SF draw : Cray Valley PM vs Canterbury City, first leg at Cray Valley on 16 Mar, with the return on 23 Mar unless City's landlords Faversham Town are at home, in which case the SF goes back a day to Sun 24th.

COYM!!

In the FA Trophy Maidstone Utd will face AFC Fylde on 16 and 23 Mar provided that they beat Stockport County in tomorrow night's replay. In the other SF Leyton Orient play Telford. Out of curiosity, can anyone explain why Maidstone's drawn game went to a replay while Fylde vs Barnet was settled on pens?

I believe that in the FAT, clubs can decide (before the game) to either go to a replay or finish on the day if drawn.
  • Orient have to fancy their chances of getting to Wembley as Telford are in the league below. Have to be careful that it doesn't distract them from their main aim of promotion though.
  • Tickets for the final(s) purchased today, always a cracking day out.
    You’re making that name up aren’t you. Biggleswade is straight out of Monty Pythons.
  • not seen a lot of Lisbie over the years .. if he follows form he'll look about 30 nowadays .. when he was 25 he looked about 14
  • not seen a lot of Lisbie over the years .. if he follows form he'll look about 30 nowadays .. when he was 25 he looked about 14
    He ages well, like you mate.
  • Sponsored links:

lol .. flattery will get you NO where .. hope to see you at Donny ((:>)
    lol .. flattery will get you NO where .. hope to see you at Donny ((:>)
    Will do.
  • Kevie Lisbie playing at Wembley now live on BT Sport
  • Kevie Lisbie playing at Wembley now live on BT Sport
    Derren Ibrahim on the bench too, isnt he our Goalkeeper Coach?
  • Sir Chris and Carlo spotted in the crowd
  • Watching young Kevin on BT Sport. I never tire of seeing his hat trick against Liverpool.

Chrissy Powell and Carl Leaburn just on camera in the crowd.
  • edited May 2019
    So the camera goes to the crowd and commentator says there is a couple of Charlton legends here, Chris Powell and Carl Leaburn.

He then said there is a Charlton connection here, Cray Valleys manager Kevin Watson is an ex Charlton academy player

He never mentioned the connection on the pitch haha
  • Good game this
  • Good game this
    Certainly better than the Pompey v Sunderland play-off games !
  • Lisbie just hit the bar.