Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lewis Hamilton

Ron Dennis says he may hav to move abroad re having a private life?

Sounds more like a tax issue to me ....

Comments

• he looks too much like Jermaine Defoe for my liking....
  • [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]Ron Dennis says he may hav to move abroad re having a private life?

Sounds more like a tax issue to me ....

Not sure about that man, you seen how shy he is, he hates all the paps and all that! well thats how i saw it anyway!
  • He'll soon be joining the Cristal Club, don't worry about that.....
  • If i had enough dosh to live wherever i wanted then it certianly would not be in GB.

Also, if i was famous the paps here are probably the worst in the world. I'm afraid though that they will follow him wherever he goes while he is in public interest.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]If i had enough dosh to live wherever i wanted then it certianly would not be in GB.

Also, if i was famous the paps here are probably the worst in the world. I'm afraid though that they will follow him wherever he goes while he is in public interest.[/quote]

Yes and no, its up to him to develop the sort of boring as bat-shit personality that people like Paul Scholes and Nick Faldo have deployed which have allowed them to compete at the top whilst getting a free pass from the press who are slavering over the Beckham's and Flintoff's.
  • 'Boring as bat shit' lol dude, that made me laugh
  • That's one of the better Aussie colloquialism's. I must admit that I have never seen what bat-shit looks like (although we have millions of bats round here) so I can't say how true it is.
  • bat shit does sound v boring tho ormy lol
  • Bat shit is facinating!

It is an ingredient in many expensive cosmetics, listed as "guanine".

Bolivia and Chile once went to war over bat shit!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]Bat shit is facinating!

It is an ingredient in many expensive cosmetics, listed as "guanine".

Bolivia and Chile once went to war over bat shit![/quote]

Christ, Salad, you know some weird stuff!
  • Sponsored links:

• ormy thats just what i was gonna say
  • This Hamilton fella may well be talented, but to me the fact that someone can come from nowhere and head the championship confirms what I already know about Formula 1 - it's all about the cars and not the drivers. I find it pretty dull as a spectator sport, particularly in the flesh (it's dull enough on TV when you get to see everything that's going on!) - second only to spectating at golf!