Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Chase-ITV [Paddy versus The BEAST! - Match Thread]

Comments

• Options
    IdleHans said:
    Little Miss Idle and boyf have been called to appear on Pointless, recording next week.

Probably won't screen for months, but exciting nevertheless 
    Judging by the piss-taking poor Paddy suffered during his stint on The Chase, surely Little Miss Idle and boyf will not thank you for announcing their forthcoming Pointless appearance here on CL...
    But please let us know the screening date so that it can be Properly Charltonised!
    on a practical level, be interesting to see how social distance is dealt with .. Univ Challenge have a screen between each panel member
  • Options
    There has been an episode of celebrity pointless filmed post lockdown that has already aired if you want to see the set up. Wider podiums with a glass screen between.
  • Options
    I know they have a covid test on arrival.
    They are up there now, staying in the palatial luxury of the Elstree Ibis. 
  • Options
    Just seen this @PaddyP17...I doff my cybercap to you 
  • Options
    I hope they definitely get on mate. I got on to Nick Knowles Who Dares wins. It took an application, a 4 hour audition in a hotel in Fulham, a phone interview, then 2 days off work, a train to Glasgow and back, 2 nights in a hotel. To be told only 24 people out of the 32 were getting on the show, I even went into make up and changed into my show clothes. To be told to fuck if home at 8 pm on the 2nd day. I was fucking fuming.  
  • Options
    You might be right @Greenhithe . Stood down today, but moved to a hotel they like better. If nothing else, they've had a mini-break in covid times, I suppose.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't Millwall play in turtle head blue?
  • Options
    Similarly, I remember one question for the Beast late on in the final round, ‘What colour is Darth Vader’s helmet?’ 
  • Options
    They had a Geography student on Tipping Point the other day who had never heard of the Rhine and thought Iran was a city.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Watching today’s show and contestant Vickie is very pleasant on the eye for us older guys

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Cheers. I'm taking another shot at building my jazz home studio this Friday at 8pm on Channel Four - Tom Allen's Quizness! 
    I saw some of this the other night and it wasn’t really a quiz ! 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    Cheers. I'm taking another shot at building my jazz home studio this Friday at 8pm on Channel Four - Tom Allen's Quizness! 
    I saw some of this the other night and it wasn’t really a quiz ! 
    It's very House of Games, isn't it? Relied a lot on wit and that sort of thing. Was very fun to film!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As you say it was fun to film I suppose it's too late to say good luck mate but good luck anyway 🤭
  • Options
    Love a good sequel.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Wow, you’re really on the circuit now...Pointless?
  • Options
    I’m gutted I’m out Friday now. I’m going to miss the match thread live.

Are you wearing the same shirt? 
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    I’m gutted I’m out Friday now. I’m going to miss the match thread live.

Are you wearing the same shirt? 
    He’s wearing the his away shirt tonight.
  • Options
    Paddy is on now. Last place at the moment after a good start.
  • Options
    Picked up that round and survived the first cull. Nice save Paddy.