Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Stephen Clemence

edited June 2007 in Rumours
£500k bid accoring to the Sun for the 29 year old from Birmingham.

Not sure about that one....

Comments

• Obviously not good enough for the Premier, so they'll unload him for £500k.

Anyone know what part he played in Brum's promotion campaign last season?
  • he's a sicknote but sign him up if only for his missus who's from Bromley

yabba dabba do!
  • Is she a mate of Spud Murphy's missus?

Not too many Premiers in SE7, so we don't want to have to go through all that again....... ;-)
  • Very underwhelmed about that potential signing

Still think we will regret Eastwood going to Wolves. Proven at that level and half the price of Varney who isnt.
  • A good signing for getting out of this league.

Thankfully probably means Hughes is on his bike and I'd pay 500k just for that.

I think people seem to forget that someone spent this years coffers last year...

ANYBODY SEEN SIMON WALTON?

1 million quid!!! O.M.G. What *was* going on last summer?
  • [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Very underwhelmed about that potential signing

Still think we will regret Eastwood going to Wolves. Proven at that level and half the price of Varney who isnt.

When did Eastwood go to wolves?
  • He hasn't.....reports that Wolves are now looking elsewhere, so perhaps Eastwood didn't fancy it.
    Or he's being tapped up by other clubs.....?
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]A good signing for getting out of this league.

Thankfully probably means Hughes is on his bike and I'd pay 500k just for that.

I think people seem to forget that someone spent this years coffers last year...

ANYBODY SEEN SIMON WALTON?

1 million quid!!! O.M.G. What *was* going on last summer?

Bryan Hughes has a reputation for doing consistantly well in this league, creating and scoring goals from midfield.
    If he wants to stay, could be in our interests to keep him?

Simon Walton - if he stays, let's see what he can do in a Charlton shirt.
    He may just become a real crowd favourite - or not. ;-)
    The pre season friendlies will give us some idea.
  • If we are after Clemence I would take it to mean that we are not getting Mullins
  • Seeing that we're getting all our information from the rumour mill, I wouldn't take anything as a given......

July 1st, much will be revealed.
  • Sponsored links:

• I think Pardew will definitely go for Mullins. And with central midfield options of Mullins, Holland, Reid, Walton, Hughes and even Amdy Faye (only joking about Faye), that should be better than most midfield pairings in the division.
  • Or it could all be tripe