Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 19/20

Comments

• Options
    Especially a Bear kicker!
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Bills now the favourites for Antonio Brown. Reporters now backtracking on that one 

Case Keenum traded to the Redskins for a 6th round pick in 2020.
  • Options
    Bills now the favourites for Antonio Brown. Reporters now backtracking on that one 

Case Keenum traded to the Redskins for a 6th round pick in 2020.
    Wild ride this. And sending Mr Big Chest to the Bills, what an eff you that is!!! Love it.
  • Options
    rina said:
    construction of the Raiders' new Vegas stadium is well underway as seen from my room this morning. Great location, I'm surprised they found somewhere so close to the strip

It will probably be ready before the new Spurs stadium.
  • Options
    Nick Foles, four year $88m deal to the Jags. Thoughts @PaddyP17
  • Options
    I think we have an out after two years for $6m, so I'm not as unhappy as I thought I would be.

It's an upgrade, yet we were the only bidders, and somehow have ended up overpaying (probably, to be fair, because of the Bortles money). We are weirdly hedging between win-now and rebuild (we could draft a top QB in next year's draft, potentially, if Foles blows out), though.

He gets my full support. Welcome to London Jacksonville!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    I think we have an out after two years for $6m, so I'm not as unhappy as I thought I would be.

It's an upgrade, yet we were the only bidders, and somehow have ended up overpaying (probably, to be fair, because of the Bortles money). We are weirdly hedging between win-now and rebuild (we could draft a top QB in next year's draft, potentially, if Foles blows out), though.

He gets my full support. Welcome to London Jacksonville!
    Going rate for a starting QB whether you're the only bidder or not I suppose. 

Meanwhile, the Ravens' secondary is falling apart. Suggs to the Cardinals, Weddle to the Rams, Mosley to the Jets and Za'Darius Smith is a free agent.  
  • Options
    Yeah, in two/three years, that contract for a non-rookie is going to look relatively standard. Hell, it's actually pretty middle of the road right now, but it's a LOT of money to have tied up at QB (including the Bortles money).

Meanwhile, I've been hearing rumours that the Raiders are trading for draft picks because they don't actually have any money - so the cap space situation isn't even part of it, because they don't have the actual cash. Apparently that's why Mack was traded?!

It's free agency proper, now, and there have been some moves...

- Raiders sign AB and Trent Brown (now the highest paid OL in history), as well as Lamarcus Joyner

- Tyrann "Honey Badger" Mathieu moves to the Chiefs, $14m a year

- Landon Collins moves to the Skins, $14m a year as well, so the safety market has gone bananas

- DJax back in Philadelphia

- All the stuff @The Red Robin said about the Ravens

- Nick Foles to Jacksonville.

- Frank Gore to the Bills on a one-year $2m deal (their RB set is now a combined 95 years old lol)

- Anthony Barr maybe to the Jets from Vikings

- Trey Flowers to Detroit! Big money.

- Devin Funchess to the Colts, 1yr/$13m. (Quite a price.)

Loads of other stuff too. Whew.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Good summary Paddy Sounds like the Raiders' cash flow problems stem from them not actually having revenue from a stadium this upcoming year. 

Was really hoping the Ravens would get the Honey Badger...here's hoping for Bell...

Some interesting under the radar moves for me are Adam Humphries to the Titans and Crowder to the Jets. 
  • Options
    Not surprised Flowers has followed his old Defensive coach to Detroit
  • Options
    Do the Raiders not get revenue from playing at Coliseum this upcoming year ?
  • Options
    DeSean Jackson is back son! Very excited to see DJax back with the Eagles. I know hes not what he was but he was exhilarating to watch. Can we get Shady as well?
  • Options
    el-pietro said:
    DeSean Jackson is back son! Very excited to see DJax back with the Eagles. I know hes not what he was but he was exhilarating to watch. Can we get Shady as well?
    You may well do - Frank Gore has joined the Bills. 
  • Options
    Don't expect to see much from Carolina. We've got hardly any cap room. Unfortunately we also have a bunch of needs. Not confident about next season.
  • Options
    Whew, a Barr-less Vikings was a possibility for a whole 24 hours. 
  • Options
    OBJ Traded to BROWNS!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow. 

New York will acquire a first-round and third-round pick and safety Jabril Peppers, 
  • Options
    WTF LOL
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Wow. Ravens and Steelers are falling apart and the Browns are building one of the best rosters in the league. I'm living in a parallel universe/AFC North.

Pleeeeaaaase go and get Bell Ravens!

Edit: He's gone to the Jets. 
  • Options
    Wow. Ravens and Steelers are falling apart and the Browns are building one of the best rosters in the league. I'm living in a parallel universe/AFC North.

Pleeeeaaaase go and get Bell Ravens!

Edit: He's gone to the Jets. 
    And the Bengals do nothing....
  • Options
    Ffs
  • Options
    To me this just screams “we’re going for it in 1-2 years, but not this year”. 

Might as as well not bother watching :joy:
  • Options
    I think Bell is the best back in the league. He's wasted there. 
  • Options
    So 2 of the best RBs in the league are in New York, in otherwise dire teams