Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 19/20

Comments

• Options
    Let's dance in Seattle .. even though they beat my Vikings ((:>)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/american-football/50644705
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    I was going to post that the Cowboys were imploding. But then they got a turnover.  Scored a touchdown. Maybe not. And then they put the kickoff out of bounds. So I’m back on imploding. 
  • Options
    1:32 and 5 plays for Trubinsky to shred the Dallas D for a touchdown.  This is not going to end well. 
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Cowboys still be at  top of the east though at 6-7 after the weekend 
  • Options
    Are Buffalo the least talked about 9-3 team ever ? 

Just feel like they are gonna lose every week. 
  • Options
    Jerry is pissed:

"I don't care what the standings are, what the numbers are," Jones said of Dallas' tenuous place in the postseason. "We had thought that we could come up here and play a good team and play a fine football game and get our act to where we're starting to look like a team that could -- if we by a slim chance if we get in the playoffs -- where we could win. We can't do that until we play and start winning the football games and we've got three more to play. When we do that, we can go."
  • Options
    Garrett is a goner. So much talent on that team being wasted. They should be a genuine Superbowl contender.
  • Options
    Garrett is a goner. So much talent on that team being wasted. They should be a genuine Superbowl contender.
    The defence has been terrible.  The pass rush embarrassing.  One interception all season shows we are too basic and passive.   Quarterbacks can tell what our defence is when we line up.   We NEVER change things in defence.  

The run up the middle on 1st down.  The short pass to Witten.  Amari has been injured all year.  Cobb is underused and never targeted in the first half. 

Our special teams are a joke.  Our kicker is officially the worst EVER.  

Garret, Marinelli and Richard all need to go. 

Prescott needs a contract.  As does Amari.

Let Byron Jones go.

This year is a write off.  Either us or The Eagles will be one and done. 

• Options
    Question for you @supaclive who replaces Garrett? Does Kellen Moore get promoted or do they go externally and also try to keep Moore as OC?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Question for you @supaclive who replaces Garrett? Does Kellen Moore get promoted or do they go externally and also try to keep Moore as OC?
    Moore is too inexperienced and has been poor the last few games.  The defence coaches are showing limitations. 

I think they need to go outside and let the Head Coach coach!  Jerry Jones needs to step back as he knows football for sure but his interference isn't helping!
  • Options
    Will Jerry Jones get someone in who is happy to have him mouthing off every 10 mins or will he have the balls to appoint someone who will want total autonomy?

• Options
    I’m not convinced Jerry Jones does know football. I’m sure he knows the football business, but the game - his recent record would say not. 
  • Options
    Jerry's probably only got 5 years of half decent health left in him (maybe less). His decision making is becoming increasingly short term. 
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Lovely catch from Johnson for Vikings TD come on!
  • Options
    Come on Saints, can't be turning the ball over like that.
  • Options
    Vikings 20-0 up in the 4th quarter. If I was the Lions I'd give Sloter the ball.
  • Options
    This 49ers @ Saints game is incredible 
  • Options
    Yes! Get in there Saints
  • Options
    Just been watching the last 10 minutes. Great game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kittle's a beast.
  • Options
    Blown it now i'm afraid
  • Options
    I love Kittle.
  • Options
    Disappointing for the Saints but what a game.
  • Options
    Officiating in the NFL in general has dropped in standards in recent years, a couple of calls in this Pats Chiefs game has been a joke
  • Options
    Drew Lock, buzz Lightyear celebration in tow, throws for 300 yards and 3 tds in his 2nd ever start, away to Texans. Could this be the start of a franchise QB for the Broncos? God I hope so, but we have had so many poor QB choices for so long I'm still sceptical!
  • Options
    My friend travelled from London to Jacksonville to see the Jags play yesterday - not his finest decision ever! 
  • Options
    Beardface said:
    Drew Lock, buzz Lightyear celebration in tow, throws for 300 yards and 3 tds in his 2nd ever start, away to Texans. Could this be the start of a franchise QB for the Broncos? God I hope so, but we have had so many poor QB choices for so long I'm still sceptical!
    DREWCEMBER!
  • Options
    Sack of shit Raiders.